Home To You

A/N: I'm currently watching the Maze Runner again with my cousin. HAPPY NEW YEARS AND LOVE YOU GUYS

"I miss you so much.." You whispered as you were talking on the phone with your boyfriend, Dylan. "I know babe, just one more week and I'll be home." He said, you could hear the guilt in his voice. "You're not leaving again after that for a long time, right? I can't handle another three months without you." You heard him sigh. "When I'm home, I'm all yours."

One Week Later

You were feeling anxious. Dylan was supposed to be home in about an hour. He had just called to let you know that he arrived at the airport. He was on his way home. What if he wasn't happy to be home? To be home, with you? What if he had found someone else, way better than you, in those three months? You sat down on the couch, dropping your head into your hands. You didn't know how much time had passed by. It only felt like 10 minutes, but as soon as you heard someone unlock the door you knew it was a whole lot longer. "Babe?" Someone called. You knew it was Dylan. He walked into the living room, stopping when he saw you. You lift your head up, looking at him. As you stood up, he opened his arms and you ran into his arms. "God, I missed you so much.." He whispered as he stroked your hair. You wrapped your arms tightly around his waist. You felt tears forming in your ears and you let them flow. Dylan let go of you. "Hey.. It's okay, I'm home." You looked him in the eye and nodded. You quickly wiped away your tears. "I know, sorry. It's stupid. I just missed you so much." You tried laughing it off. He didn't look convinced.

A few hours later you both were cuddling on the couch, watching Never Been Kissed, his favorite movie. "Are you finally going to tell me what's been on your mind?" He whispered, placing a kiss on your cheek. "Nothing. I guess I was just being insecure. I thought that.. I just didn't know if you'd come home to me." You looked him in the eye and you knew he understood what you meant. "Of course I'd come home to you. I'll always come home to you." You smiled up at him, you knew he would. Sometimes you just needed to be reminded. You snuggled up to him, taking in his sweet scent that you'd missed so much.