Totally Worth It

A/N: Cramps suck . Also holy freaking cows.... almost 500 reads.... DAMN. Bye, people.

Warning: Contains SMUT.

"Dylan, Y/N, are you coming to the after-party?" Kaya asked as we came out of the cinema.

15 minutes ago, the premiere of The Scorch Trials was done. We all had a great time and the movie was amazing, especially because my boyfriend was on the big screen. I was proud of him, and the rest of the cast and crew of course.

Dylan looks at me, asking for permission. I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, sounds fun." He said and placed his right hand on the small of my back. "Are you sure you want to do this? I know you're not really into parties." "It's okay, really. Maybe I just need to loosen up a bit." I whispered back.

He was right, I'm not the party animal type. This was actually the first time in three years that I went to a premiere with him. Even though I'd rather wear a pair of jeans and one of Dylan's t-shirts, Kaya and Rosa managed to get me into a black dress.

After we went into a limousine with the cast, we arrived at the after-party. The bodyguard nodded and opened the door, letting us in. At least it didn't look like a teenage party. No red cups, no sweating bodies grinding against each other, just a group of people celebrating and dancing. I felt myself relax a little at the sight and Dylan seemed to notice it. "See? It's not that bad." He said as his hand traveled from my back to my hip, softly squeezing it a little. The rest of the group had already found a place to sit. We ordered a few drinks and started talking about the movie.

A few glasses of wine later, I felt Dylan grab my hand. "Would you like to dance with me, my lady?" We both giggled, a little tipsy from the alcohol. "I'd love to, my lord." He took off his suit jacket, before pulling me with him on the dance floor.

Speaking of his outfit, I really loved seeing him in a suit, it just made me want to rip-

"Y/N, did you hear what I just said?" Dylan whispered in my ear, his lower lip softly grazing against my earlobe. "N-No." I whispered back. I never noticed him wrapping his arms around my waist, pushing my body against his. I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer to me. "I said that you look amazing in this dress." I giggled at his compliment. "You don't look so bad yourself." I moved towards his ear. "But I think it looks much better on the floor of our hotel room, ripped."

Due to the music, I couldn't hear the sound of him gulping, but I most definitely saw his Adam's apple going up and back down. "Then maybe we should do that." He kissed my lips once, twice, before we said goodbye to the others and made our way to the car. My hand caressed his left thigh, slowly moving a little closer to his obvious bulge in his pants. "You're so going to pay for this." He gritted through his teeth. "I know baby, I know."

My back got slammed against the wall as soon as we were in our hotel room. He connected his lips with mine, rough but still passionate. My hands made their way to his hair, gently tugging at it. Dylan grabbed my ass and pulled me up, which made me wrap my legs around his waist. His lips left mine and trailed down from my cheek, to my neck, all the way down to my collarbone. "Dylan" I whimpered, jerking my hips towards his as I did so. His right hand left my ass and unzipped my dress. I felt his slightly cold fingers touching the exposed skin, making me shudder. Dylan put me on the ground, giving me the opportunity to let the dress fall to the ground and take off my heels. He took off his shoes as well.

I grabbed his suit jacket and swiftly pulled it open, hearing the button fall on the ground. Dylan took the piece of clothing off and threw it to the other side of the room. The buttons of his shirt followed suit (ha, funny), clattering on the floor. I hooked my fingers in his pants, pulling him towards the bed. I climbed on the bed as Dylan took off his pants before hovering over me. I wiggled my hips, desperately looking for friction. He groaned and held my hips still with one hand, while the other unclasped my lacy black bra. He wet his lips, before diving in and taking one of my nipples between his lips. I moaned, my hands moving to his back, my nails softly digging into his skin. Dylan moved his lips to the other nipple, giving it as much love as the other one had gotten. "Please, Dylan." I moaned. He let go of my nipple with a pop and left a trail of kisses all the way down to my matching panties. He climbed off the bed, pulling my legs over the edge, opening them. His nose rubbed against my clit and I whimpered. His lips caressed my inner thighs, his stubble tickling my skin.

Dylan hooked his fingers around the sides of my panties and slowly pulled them off. "Wow," He breathed out. "I think I should wear a suit more often." I let out a loud moan when he let his thumb slide over my labia, collecting some of the juices, before putting the same thumb into his mouth and sucking on it. When he was done, he inserted his index and middle finger into my pussy, starting off slow. I was leaning on my elbows, watching how Dylan was experimenting with me. His brows were furrowed, probably because he was concentrating. "Faster" I moaned, and he listened. He quickened the pace, curling his fingers inside of me from time to time. I let my head fall back and let out an almost animalistic moan. "B-Baby, I'm c-coming." I stuttered. Dylan pulled out his fingers, doing the same as he did with his thumb.

"Where did you put the condoms?" "In my red purse, on the little table over there." I tried to say, still a bit out of breath. When Dylan got the condom, he pulled down his boxers, freeing his erection. I sat up, taking the condom out of his hand and opened the package. I rolled the condom onto his dick, jerking it a few times so it was in place. I lay down on the pillows, Dylan hovering over me again. "Can we get, like, under the covers? I'm pretty cold..." I murmured. "Of course, anything for my lady." I giggled again and waited until he had covered us.

"Are you ready?" Dylan asked. I nodded and kissed his lips before he slid himself inside me. He slowly thrust into me, not wanting to hurt me. My nails were digging into his skin again while his hands were grabbing my hips and his lips were ghosting against my neck. Moans and groans filled the room, turning me on even more. "Faster, baby, faster." I moaned out. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and started thrusting faster, hitting my sensitive spot with every thrust. "Fuck, fuck, just like that!" "You feel so good around me." Dylan groaned, nipping at the skin on my neck.

He only had to thrust a few times more, and I arched my back, my walls clenching around his cock as I came. I probably screamed so loud that the first floor could even hear it. Not long after, Dylan let out a loud groan, filling up the condom. He slowly pulled himself out of me, because we were both still a little sensitive from our orgasm. He tossed the condom into the bin and climbed back under the covers. His chest was resting behind my back as his lips were softly pecking my shoulder. "That was amazing, I love you Y/N." "I love you too, Dylan."

He definitely should wear suits more often if it leads to this. His clothes were busted.

But it was totally worth it.