Mine only. (Jooheon)

Requested by @the_lost_rose32 :)

School ended, you were on your way back home when you bumped into Shownu at the subway. He smiles sweetly at you. "School just ended?" His eye smile was charming enough to catch any girls heart. You would've been head over heels for him if it wasn't for Jooheon. Jooheon has your heart no matter what. You knew it right when you met him. He has his ways to make you feel like a queen. "Yeah, it's been super tiring lately." You sighed slightly. Shownu just let out a soft chuckle and ruffled your hair. "The boys are having the day off today, maybe you wanna come to the dorm and play around with us?" Shownu knows that you're together with Jooheon. The boys knew and they're happy for you. You nodded happily. "Yeah, sure! I kinda miss Jooheon too." You lift up your shoulder slightly. "He misses you too, you probably know that." You laughed along with Shownu. Jooheon is a baby inside. You and the boys knew that well.

You were on your way walking with Shownu to their dorm and suddenly, the rain was pouring down like hot lava. You covered your head with your bag before shownu took off his leather jacket and covered both of you. "We better hurry, you don't wanna get sick. Jooheon will kill me." Shownu has his arms around your shoulder which is actually normal because you only thought of him as a big brother even if he was adorable. You both reached the dorm and you were dripping wet because of the rain. Shownu took his keys and quickly unlocked the door as his jacket was still on you.

"Hyung! Claire noona!" I.M shouted from the living room. He rushed to the both of you. "Oh dear, noona might get sick. Kihyun hyung! We need towels!" Kihyun rushed to the living room with two towels in his hand. He handed one to Shownu and he walked over to you before wiping your hair. You just stayed still. "I'll cook something hot for you two. Go take a warm bath." Kihyun said. Suddenly you heard a slight shout. "Hyung, why are you touching her?" You immediately knew that was heony baby's voice. "Yah, your girlfriend might get sick silly." Kihyun scoffed and walked to the kitchen. You made your way to Jooheon. "Hey, if it wasn't for Shownu. I would've been sick." You smiled. "Thanks, hyung." Jooheon said coldly before dragging you to the room.

"Take a warm bath first, I'll put the clothes on the bed. Wear those first." You knew Jooheon is a little angry. He's being cold. "O-okay." You stuttered slightly. He walked over to you and took the towel in your hand before wiping your hair softly while staring at you. "I don't like it.." He said. You tilted your head slightly. "Uh?" "I don't like it when they touch you like that." He laid down his head on the crook of your neck while wrapping his arms around your waist. "I know they're like older brother to you but it still bothers me. You're mine and mine only. Only I can touch you." You smiled slightly as you run your finger through his locks. "I know. I'm yours only." He softly kissed your neck as you bite your lower lip slightly. "J-jooheon." "Shhh. Your body is so cold, I know a fast way to heat it up." You could feel your body heating up at his gestures. He slowly unbuttoned your uniform before letting it fall to the floor leaving you in a black bra. He leaves soft butterfly kisses all over your neck down to your collarbone and your stomach before kneeling down facing your lower body. You blushed slightly. "Claire, remember this as I'll only be saying once. You're only mine." He said it in a stern tone before you nod slightly. He picked your body up and softly placed you down on the bed. He quickly captured your lips kissing them softly before squeezing your plump breast making you part your lips slightly. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in your warm cavern as you place your palm on his shoulder. His right hand found it's way to your skirt before slipping it in and rubbing your clit in a teasingly slow circles. "Jooheon-ahh." "Yes claire, moan for me." You let out a soft moan in his ears driving him crazy with your voice. "I can't stand any longer, no foreplays." He spat out before taking off his pants revealing his proud member. It wasn't your first time but every time felt like the first time when it was Jooheon. He slowly thrusted the tip into you as you arch your back at the pleasure. You shut your eyes tightly as you grit your teeth. "Babe, bite my shoulder if it hurts too much okay? Y-you're still so tight." His voice turned you on like a switch. "M-move Jooheon." He thrusted his member into your womb slowly before going faster hitting you right on your g spot driving you crazy. "Jooheon, I'm close!" You screamed. "Me too, baby girl." You moaned his name out loud before you cum hard against his member as he does the same. You both were panting so hard. He pulled out from your warm womb before laying down beside you while holding you close making your head on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat. "That was a punishment but you seem to like the punishment." He smiled innocently while looking at you. You blushed and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'll never forget I'm yours."

"Aish, can you guys be any louder?" You heard Wonho's voice followed by the boys laughing. "I think I need to find a girlfriend too." Wonho continued. You blushed harder. "The soup is done. You guys can take your sweet time and come out to eat." Kihyun said before the other laugh. You bury your face on Jooheon's chest before you hear him whisper "let them be princess, I love you."