I'm Getting Married (Part 3)

You were now in your room with Jinha. "It's Wonho." You said. Jinha's mouth was hung open. "You're joking. For real?" You nodded. You made you way to your study table and packed your bag for a class you have that afternoon. "I'm going to class, we'll get into details later." Jinha went over to you and gave a you a big hug. "We'll get through this together okay?" You chuckled. "I'm fine, girl." She's always the soft type. "See you for dinner. I think I'll stay in library until dinner. You know where to find me." Jinha nodded. You got a few 'Hi Haerin' and 'Have a good day' from your college mates. You were on your way to your class, passing through the office when one of the staff called you. "Haerin-ah." A aged lady, the one you think of as your mum in campus. Mrs Oh. She always took care of you but that's also because all your lecturers loves you. You smiled the brightest when you look at her. You went inside the office and put down your books on the counter. "Anything I can do to help you, Mrs Oh?" You were all smiles when it comes to this lady. "Yes, my sunshine. We have a new boy today and he's taking the same class as you're taking. Do you mind showing him the way? Maybe give him a campus tour too? Might want to persuade him to join student council. He did really well in his entrance test." Mrs Oh whispered to you the last two sentences. "Sure, I'd love to." You turned your head to look at the boy sitting, busy reading a...novel? A boy that reads novel still exists. Interesting. You rarely stumble into one. You walked towards him, confidently. "Hi, I'm--" You couldn't finish your sentence. "Haerin." He says, looking up at you with a smile that could easily have 200 girls swoon over him. "Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?" You blurted. "Oh my gosh, are you a stalker? You're crazy." Yeap. That was not what you planned. He immediately bursts into series of soft chuckles. "I'm a student here, sunshine." He might've eavesdrop your conversation with Mrs Oh. "Right. Right. Get a grip of yourself, Haerin. The college's image is at stake." You whispered to yourself. "I see we have a class together so let's go to class and then I'll give a campus tour before taking you to the boys dorm." You grabbed your books and said your goodbye to Mrs Oh.

You and Taehyung went inside the class you were supposed to go in the first place. You told him to take a sit anywhere he wants because there's no specific sitting plan. Out of all the empty seat, he had to choose the one beside you. "Hey, were you a smart student to begin with?" He asked. You couldn't believe this boy. What's with that question. Is he normal? "Will a 100/100 of entrance exam satisfy you?" You replied. "Guess I finally will have some fun here." He grinned, showing his teeth like it's something he's proud of. "I look forward in a healthy competitive spirit, Mr Kim Taehyung." You wanted so bad to roll your eyes. "Hello elite team, I'm Daniel. Your new lecturer for the Database subject." You could hear giggles all around the classroom. "What happened to Ms Kay?" You asked. "She went for a short vacation." Vacation in the middle of test week? What even. You thought. "Does this means that test will be postponed?" A boy from the most behind seat asked. Since your college only accepts student that are the best in four different categories, all of you guys are called the best of the best. In different criteria of course but it's a good balance. To be a part of the student council, you have to be good in all four criteria. Intelligence, Athletics, Social Work and of course, Social Skills. "Sadly, the test will be conduct just as what Ms Kay had planned. You're free to have your study time for today's class. I'll see you guys on Friday for the test." He says before leaving the class. "Great." You said. "So, do you want to study together?" Taehyung asked you and you contemplated for a bit. It'll be rude to just reject his offer so you said yes. "Hey, are you good with computers?" He asked and you looked at him, shrugging. "Do you perhaps play games?" You nod, twice. You don't why does this boy have so many question to ask. You were so focused on writing notes that you stopped listening to him after the second question. You were done with you notes and it was very quiet all of a sudden. You turned you head only to be greeted by a sleeping Taehyung. He was facing you, head resting against his arm. You can't help but to focus on his pouty lips. Maybe that's his sleeping habit, having his lips jutted out like that. You wanted to wake him up since the class is over but your heart was so soft at that time. "Taehyung.." you shook his body lightly. "Hmm?" He answered, his eyes fluttering open after. "Class is over, do you want me to show you where the boys dorm is?" 

"I'll take you around the campus tomorrow. For now, I'll take you to the boys dorm." You said while walking with Taehyung to the boys dormitory. "Rayoon!" You shouted a bit, gaining attention from the blonde haired boy who is also in the student council. "This is Taehyung, he's new and can you show him his room?" Rayoon nodded before helping Taehyung. You waved your hand a little at Taehyung and he smiled. "Can we get dinner together?" He asked and you said okay. "I'll see you at the cafeteria at 7 p.m then. Don't be late or eat alone." You joked. "I won't. See you Haerin-ah!" He rushed after Rayoon and you made your way to the library. You were studying until 6.30 p.m. You texted Jinha to see if she's already at the cafeteria and she replied not too long after. You were walking to the cafeteria when a pair of arm covered your eyes from the back. You turned around to look at Wonho, all smiles. "What are you doing here?" 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Whew! That's chapter 3! I've been so busy with college which is why I took a break from writing. I can't believe that this book is still receiving love! You guys are amazing. I'm thinking of writing about UNB since Jun is just so boyfriend material. Let me know if you guys want it. Until next chapter, much love. xoxo