I was in love with you. (Kihyun)

This one was requested by @double4trouble :)

You were in your class when the teacher came in and greeted. "Good morning, students." All of the students, including you replied to the teacher with "Good morning, Mr Kim." He gave a slight nod before starting to speak again. "As all of you know, every week there'll be students from Emerald transferring here. And for this week, we have.." He looked down at his list. His expression changed a little into disbelief. "Anyways, we have Son Hyunwoo, Chae Hyungwon and Yoo Kihyun." You widened your eyes. No no no! Please tell me there's another Yoo Kihyun! The boys came in and your jaw dropped. How could they? You were in the first class Sapphire, ranked by your results. You knew Kihyun and his friends were smart but they played around too much that they neglect their studies. You looked at Kihyun and your eyes met his. Kihyun flashed a cocky smile showing his little eyes. You immediately covered your face thinking I'm so done. My high school life is so ruined. "Okay, you three can take your seats." That's when Kihyun walked towards you. You thought he was gonna sit behind you so you didn't really care but then he stopped walking when he reached your desk mate, Kim Minjae. Minjae was a really nerdy looking boy which means, he always gets bullied. Especially by Kihyun and his friends. You looked at Minjae. Minjae hand out a few dollars to Kihyun. Kihyun shook his head. "No, I sit here." Minjae quickly packed his bag and shifted to the seat behind yours. Crap. Now he's beside me. I'm so dead. Not enough with having him as my neighbour since I was three. Now I have him as my desk mate. God bless my life. It's gonna give him more chances to tease me whenever he wants. Kihyun snapped his fingers in front of your eyes which brought you back to reality. "What?" You asked him. He shrugged and showed you his phone. You look at it and immediately covered it with your palm. It was picture of you when you were young, It was a embarrassing picture of you crying only in your underwear. He must've got it from your mum since your mum and his mum were best friends. "What is wrong with you?" You whispered harshly while looking at him sternly. Again, he just smiled while looking at you. "Isn't it cute? Imagine people seeing this. Should I post it in my instagram. But it doesn't match my feed tho. But it's okay!" He said while keeping his gaze at the teacher. "I'll rip your throat off. Don't you dare, Yoo Kihyun." He just smiled innocently.

You went back home and stormed to your room. You could see his room from the balcony of yours. He could see yours too which made your life 10 times harder than it already is. You threw your bag and sighed frustratedly. Why does it have to be him? Out of everyone?! You took a warm shower and nap without taking your lunch. You woke up and it was 7.00 p.m. You washed your face and went downstairs. Your mum was serving dinner and gestured you to sit down. You were eating your dinner when someone rang the bell. Your mum went to get it instead of you. You heard the conversation. "Mrs Jung, can I please use (y/n)'s help for Maths?" That voice asked. "Sure, Kihyun. I'll tell her to go to your house later." Your mum replied. Oh no. No no no. Your mum came back to you before she speak. "Kihyun needs your help for Maths later. Do you mind going to Mrs Yoo's place?" You stayed silent. Your mum always thought that you and Kihyun were great friends. You have no intention of telling her how bad he teased you either. You finished dinner and took your belongings before making your way to Kihyun's place. You rang the bell to be welcomed by Kihyun's younger sister. "Ah, unnie. Oppa is in his room." She smiled while greeting you. You made your way to Kihyun's room after his sister told you. You know the directions of his house since you used to play around his place when you were young. How you miss those times. You knocked his door. He opened his door before flashing you a sly smirk. You looked at him with a disbelief expression. "What do you need help with??" You immediately asked him because you don't wanna stay any longer. "Why don't you take a seat first?" He motioned you to sit on the couch and you did. He took a book and gave it to you. "Everything in there. I don't understand everything." He said and you widened your eyes slightly. "Everything. Yah, you're way smarter than me. How could you.." You flipped the page open and you couldn't be more amazed. It was a picture of you and Kihyun when you were both babies. Until you were 5. You keep flipping the pages until you stopped when you found a picture of him hugging you while you both sleep. "Don't you wanna go back to being friends like last time?" He suddenly asked you. "We can't if you keep teasing me." You answered before looking at him. "I don't wanna go back being like last time." He said. Your heart shattered into pieces. You thought he wanted to fix the friendship but you were wrong. So wrong. "Because I don't want to- No. I can't stay being friends with you when I'm so in love with you. I fell in love with your sleeping figure and all at once." He suddenly confessed and you froze. You didn't know what to do. He stood up and walked to the balcony leaving you on the couch. He was surprised at what he just said too. You wanted him to know that you love him too so you made your steps to him and wrapped your arm around his torso. "I love you too, since the first day you teased me." You confessed. He turned around to look at you before hugging you tightly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. I thought that was the only way to get your attention and I was thirsty." You pulled away from the hug and stared at his face. "Now, you can post the picture of both of us sleeping while you hug me on Instagram." He chuckled and you did too. Guess my life isn't so bad after all. Having my boyfriend as my desk mate and neighbour.
•••
Tell me what you think! This isn't as good but I tried T.T
I'm so sorry if it didn't meet up to your expectation!