I wasn't jealous. (I.M)

Requested By Chopstick_

"Oppa.." Silent. "I.M Oppa." Silent. "Changkyun oppa." You know he could never ignore you when you call his birth name. He looked at you with a blank expression. "What do you want (y/n)?!" He raised his voice slightly making you scared. "N-nothing." You stuttered. You've never seen him that way. Not even when you accidentally wet his music sheets. He was really gentle and soft when it comes to you. You could feel your throat hurting as you were trying hard not to cry.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it. I really am sorry okay?" He shifted closer to you before wrapping his arms around your body. "I just-- there's so much things going on lately and with your ex wanting to take you away from me scares the crap out of me." He said. You felt so protected in his arms. You were in love with your ex. Back then before he cheated on you. But now, right now. You're in love with this man that's hugging you. IM CHANGKYUN. No one else. He's everything you could ever ask for. "Oppa.. You know this from Hyungwon didn't you? What else did Hyungwon oppa told you?" You asked softly. You could see his face being dull. His expression changing into a sad scared expression. "That he will never let you go. Why won't you let me meet that boy? You being like this makes me feel useless baby girl." He sighed. "And I'm scared too, you're one of the best thing that happened to me." He brushed a strand of your hair away from your face before caressing your cheek.

"Oppa, listen okay. First, I'm never going back to him. Never. Not even when we're going through hardships. We promised to go through it together. Second, you don't need to meet him oppa. Why would the perfect changkyun meet a guy that can be compared to trash. Last but not least, I love you and you only. If I were have to choose between oppa and the world, I would choose oppa because oppa is my world." You said as you look at him before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Alright, I get it. I trust you. You know I do. I just felt uncomfortable with him lingering around you. I love you too (y/n). I may not be the type to say I love you often but you know I really do love you so much." He hugged you tightly before giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"Were you jealous oppa?" You blurted. "No! What? Why would I be?" He immediately denied. You know he was. Being the sensitive ball of cuteness, he gets jealous easily but that's why you love him. "I wasn't jealous, I was just claiming what's mine." He said and you smiled. "I love you (y/n)" he whispered softly before giving you a sweet long kiss on the lips.

The next day, you were on your way to campus with I.M. You intertwined your fingers with his while walking. He just smiled looking at you. "It's a good day today, isn't it oppa? Look at the sun shining brightly." He looked up slightly before squinting his eyes. You giggled softly at his cuteness. "Uhm, but nothing shines brighter than my girl." You liked it when he calls you that. No, you love it. "Aish, oppa being cheesy." He pecked your nose. "You love this cheesiness." You just smiled.

Then, you saw your ex walking towards you and I.M's direction. You didn't know what to do. You hold tightly onto I.M's hand. He was angry. You could see the veins on his neck. He quickly turned around and kissed your lips. You could feel people's eyes. But you didn't care, you have to let your ex know that you are now I.M's. He pulled away before smiling. Your ex's face turned red before he stormed away. That is so not I.M. He would've go punch your ex's face. Why did he kiss you instead?

"That served him well. No one told him to mess with our changkyun." Kihyun patted I.M's head. "Thanks to Wonho hyung's idea." Wonho just winked. "That's better than oppa punching his face." You looked at I.M. "Pain in the heart is better than physical pain." I.M said. "He deserved it." You mumbled. "Right. He knows now that (y/n) is Im Changkyun's." He smiled like a dork. You just keep reminding yourself why you fell in love with this boy in front of you.