Little Changkyun.

Your heartbeat was as fast the lightning when you look at the pregnancy test you were holding. Slowly, you flipped the test over and see your results. You're pregnant!! You were so happy that the tears start pouring. You were rubbing your stomach and before you went out to your sister, you washed your face. When you got out of the bathroom, Ji Yi, Changkyun's sister looked at you with a curious expression. "So?" She asked you. "So what?" You answered coolly. "What was the result? I'm so curious! Let me know and I could die peacefully." A smile crept on your face before you throw your arms around her. "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant Ji Yi!" Ji Yi almost screamed before jumping around with you. You were so happy. You and Changkyun have been married for two years now, you really wanted to hear sounds of little kids running around you house. You don't wanna keep Changkyun waiting either. You know how much he likes kids when he was playing with Kihyun's daughter.

You went home only to be greeted by a sleepy figure which was of course, your beloved husband. "Did you have fun with Ji Yi?" He asked before quickly wrapping his arms around your body. You ruffled his hair before answering. "Mhm." You tried to stay patient when actually you're so excited to tell him the news. "Oppa, I have something to tell you about. Let's go sit down okay?" Changkyun's expression immediately turned into a worried one. "Why? Is something wrong? Are you sick?" He cupped your cheeks. "Aniya oppa, let's just sit first okay?" He nodded and you both sat on the couch. He didn't let go of your hand at all. You took one of the paper bag from the ones you were holding and gave it to him. He looked so confused. "Oppa, after this we can't go to the restaurant and ask a table for two. We can't go to holidays asking for a couple room and we probably need to change the empty room to a room for kids." Changkyun looked as if he got the hint before looking inside the bag. There's a shirt printed "soon to be a father" printed on it. He was smiling so brightly and you could see the tears in his eyes. You immediately hugged him and both of you were crying out of happiness. He placed a soft kiss on your forehead before bending down to kiss your stomach. "Papa can't wait to see you." He mumbled softly. "Oppa, can you follow me for the check up tomorrow?" You asked him as you know he's really busy so you weren't expecting him to follow you. "Of course, I can't miss out on my child's checkup. I may have a lot more things to learn because I know you will be the best mother but I'll try my best. I promise." You nodded before smiling. It's gonna be a long and happy journey for the both of us. You thought.