My Possessive Oppa. (Hyungwon)

Requested By @SetsukoChannie

It's Monsta X inkigayo recording today. Since you're Hyungwon's girlfriend since high school and you're also close with Monsta X, they invited you to watch their performance. You haven't see Hyungwon for so long and you have to admit, you miss him insanely. He's busy practicing and recording. Besides that, he's also always filming for their variety show that you won't miss. Especially when you see Hyungwon waking up with a messy hair. You missed fixing his hair when he wakes up next you. You literally miss everything about him.

You got out of bed at 8.00 a.m. You showered and put on the dress Hyungwon gave to you as a present before he left to Monsta X's dorm for the first time. You smiled before twirling in front of the mirror. You put on a light make up as you don't really wear make up on a daily basis. You took your bag and your keys before driving to the broadcast station.

You took a deep breath as you reached the broadcast station. Still in your car, you checked yourself in the mini mirror. Does oppa miss me too? You suddenly thought before shaking your head. Aish, Of course he does. If not, he wouldn't invite me. You finally made your steps to the backstage area. They let you in because Monsta X's manager was waiting for you at the entrance. You walked down the way with a lot of doors with idol group's name on it. You just hummed softly to Adore You by Seventeen before hearing someone singing it when you hum. You turned around only to be welcomed by a pink haired boy.

He held up his right hand before waving it from side to side. "Annyeong, I'm woozi." He said while smiling ever so widely. "Ally. I'm Ally." You said before smiling back to him. "Are you and idol? I've never see you around here before?" He asked you and you immediately shook your head. "No, I'm not actually. I came here to see my boyfriend." You told. There was a hint of sadness in his expression. You bit your lips when his face turned bright again. "Ah, okay. I won't ask if you don't wanna tell me." You smiled at his adorableness. "It's Hyungwon. From Monsta X." You told him. "But I can't seem to find their waiting room." You chuckled sheepishly. "Ah, I'll take you there." Woozi quickly took your hand before you could refuse. You both were walking when you saw a sign saying Monsta X beside a door. You looked at Woozi. "Thank you, Woozi-shi." Woozi shook his head and smiled cheekily as he then gives you a hug.

The door suddenly opened and you quickly break the hug with Woozi. It was Hyungwon. He was looking at Woozi as if Woozi just killed you. You quickly went to his side and took a hold of his arms. "Oppa. He was helping me to find your waiting room. I was kinda lost." Woozi nodded as a sign of agreeing. "Yeah, Hyung. I had no bad intentions. I just hugged her a sign of friendship?" Woozi smiles nervously. Hyungwon's face was still red as he look at Woozi. "Good to know that, Woozi. I would've beaten you up if you do something more than a casual hug." Hyungwon spat. You look at Woozi nervously before he chuckled and bid his good bye to the both of you.

You were inside Monsta X's waiting room but Hyungwon was just silent. He didn't say anything. You wanted to hug him so bad but you couldn't. The other members and the stylist went out to eat so it was just the both of you. You took a deep breath before moving closer to Hyungwon. "Oppa." You called him and he immediately look at you. "Are you jealous of Woozi?" Hyungwon scoffed and look away. "Me? Jealous? Stop dreaming." He said and you smiled. He's not so mad anymore. Hyungwon never admits when he's jealous of someone. He gets jealous even when you play around with his pets more than him. "I'm sorry." You moved closer until you landed on his lap. "I won't do it again." You said before pecking his lips. "I'll only hug oppa hm?" You gave him another peck before he finally smiles again. He immediately hugs your body, burying his face against your neck. "Do you know how much I missed you?" You could hear him mumbling softly. "I missed you too oppa. So much." He cupped your face before giving you a soft kiss on the lips before brushing a strand of your hair behind your ear. "No more hugging anyone else Ally. Or I'll turn into a scary oppa." He said and you giggled before nodding. "I get it Chae Hyungwon, My Possessive Oppa."
••••••••••
This is so bad. I'm losing my writing skills. Cries blood. But thank you happy pills (sort of what I'm gonna call my readers from now on) for 3K. It's crazy how I've not updated for so long but still get reads. I'm really thankful for you lovelies. Do leave your comments on what you think about this chapter! (even if it's bad.) T.T
-Zuezue