I'm Getting Married. (Part 2)

He looked exactly the same like he did when he was little. It can't be him can it? You swore that you almost turn around, wanting to walk back to your car and drive back to your dorm. Right when you were about to turn your head, he lifted his head. Eyes almost piercing through your soul. "Erin." He called your english name with a smile plastered on his face, you could feel your cheeks heat up. You were so stunned, you didn't know what to say. Should I go closer to him? Should I call his name? "It's nice to meet you after so long, little princess." The only person that would call you by your home nickname besides your mum. "W- wonho oppa." You swallowed the pain in your throat, trying hard not to cry or remember what you had with him. "Mhm, Oppa's back." He said, coming closer to you. He still had that warm smile and pale skin. The fact that he dyed his hair blond gives him a different vibe. "W-what are you doing here?" He should be promoting Monsta X's new single. You thought you've forgotten everything about him when you felt nothing watching their MV's and listening to their song. Hearing Jinha fangirl made you think that your feelings for him disappeared. But seeing him standing proudly right in front of you made you felt nervous, you could feel your hand sweating. You died a little every time he smiled. "Wanna take a seat?" He pulled one the chair with his right hand. His left hand holding a white pomsky. "I'm sorry that this might be a little too sudden for you but I think you've heard it from Mum and Dad." He said before snapping his fingers, calling for the waiter.

"Are we really getting married?" You blurted. He was slightly taken aback at your question before nodding. "You don't want to marry me?" He asked, looking at your eyes. "N-no, it's just that.. what about Mia?" A name you never wanna hear in your life anymore. That one girl that makes you feel angry and sad at the same time. Mia was Wonho's girlfriend. She was the one that made Wonho left you. You could see Wonho's expression change. He took a deep breath before smiling again. "She's gone." You raised your eyebrows. "She's gone? What do you mean by that?" You were starting to get curious about Mia. "Let's not talk about Mia, Erin. Let's talk about us okay? Isn't that what's important?" You've always wanted to marry someone who loves you and you know Wonho doesn't. "I have a boyfriend." You said to save yourself from this marriage. You didn't thought about your parents feelings at all. You just had to save yourself. "Oh.."

It was an awkward silent when suddenly your phone rang. It was Jinha. You immediately answered the call. "Oh, oppa! Mhm, I had my lunch. I miss you too. I'll see you soon then. Bye, I love you too!" You said to make Wonho believe that you have a boyfriend, you just had to. "I'm sorry, I'll have to leave now. It's good to know that you still remember me but I don't think I can treat you the same way I did. There was way too much reason why I don't want to remember what you are to me." You said before standing up and making your way out of the cafe, leaving Wonho alone. What have I done? You thought. You immediately call Jinha. "Hey, what in the world was all that about? Oppa? I love you?" She answered your call with a pile of questions. "I'll explain to you later but please, can you pick me up? I'm at.." you checked the closest landmark. "Exit 22." You couldn't drive back. Your mind is so unstable. "Alright, wait right there. I'll come get you. You owe me an explanation. See you." she said quickly before hanging up. You sat down at one of the bench by the street. You were just staring at the sky. Why is it so hard to ignore feelings? You whispered to yourself. You closed your eyes, seeing lights when it suddenly turned dark. You opened your eyes seeing a palm covering the sunlight from hitting your eyes. "It's gonna hurt if you stare directly in the sun." It was a tall boy with really husky voice. He sat beside you and you just stared at him. "Am I that handsome?" He said before putting his hands up as a sign that he's kidding. "To be honest, I would say yes." You said, you didn't know why you're having a conversation with a stranger but he doesn't seem harmful. He handed his palm out. "I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He said, flashing a really sweet smile. You took his hand and the corner of your lips immediately curved up. "Haerin. Seo Haerin." You replied when white Range Rover stopped in front of you. Jinha immediately got out of the car and stood by yourself. "So this is your future husband?" She asked. Taehyung looked super confused. "W-what? No!" You said, almost like a scream. "Let's hurry back home." You said before turning your head to look at Taehyung. "I'm sorry, I have to leave now. It was nice talking to you." You waved your palm slightly before getting into the car.

Little did you know that Wonho was looking at you all the time you were with Taehyung.

-------------------------------------

I'm so sorry this took so long guys! I just couldn't find the time to sit my booty down and write a good story :( The male lead and second male lead revealed!! :)

I'm so in love with Taehyung because he's like so hot in Blood, Sweat & Tears. That song was lit!

Enough of that I'l see you in the next chap! :)