Special Chapter : Lost (V)

You were walking out of the class when your teacher called your name. You quickly turned around to face her. She took a deep breath while going through the student folder. She looked at you before giving you one of the folder. "It's Taehyung's folder. I'm pretty sure there's his address and phone number in the folder. You know I trust you my dear, which is why I need you to help me bring him back to school. He may be a rude and mean kid but he's still one of us right? No one knows what's going on with him and my schedule is packed with the upcoming exam. Do you mind doing me a favor Edith?" You looked at the folder she handed to you before taking it. You took a deep breath before smiling and nodding twice. "I'll find out about him, Mrs Lee. Don't worry, I'll have Taehyung come back." You bowed and make your way back to home.

You quickly took off your shoes and washed your hands when you reached your apartment. You placed your bag and the folder on your study table before taking a quick shower. You were drying your hair when the reflection of the folder came to your sight. Taehyung. He was such a bully in school but he never bullies you. He was well known for being a cold good looking man. You took the folder and start scanning through it. There's so many information inside that you started feeling guilty about knowing his private information. You wrote down his address. You tried calling the number written but it was out of service. You changed your clothes. Black jeans, white polo and black leather jacket. You took your bag and your keys. You drove to the address but you had to stop in between two alleys because the GPS showed that there's no way for vehicles to pass through so you had to walk. Since it wasn't far away, you didn't mind. You continued walking while listening to a few murmurs from the people that pass by you. You started to feel a little weird. The alley was dark that only a few lights were on. "What kind of place is this...?" You mumbled to yourself, feeling a little scared. You kept walking until you reached an old looking building, it looks almost empty but you trusted the address so you made your way into the building. There was a door slightly opened when you enter the building, you could hear some music playing.

What kind of place is this? You thought. You saw a boy looking straight in your eyes and you froze. "It's a girl!" He shouted making all of them appear. 5 boys came out from what you assumed to be a room. "What would a pretty lady like you do in a place like this?" One of them asked you, he had blonde hair and he looks rich because of the gold necklace and rings he's wearing. "I-- I'm looking for Kim Taehyung..." You said, it sounded more like a whisper. "V? He's in that room. Good luck talking to him. It's been days since he last talk." This time, the one with tan skin and deep voice answered you. You didn't get what he meant but you immediately made your way into the room. It was quite dark and the only light was the moon light shining through the window. You saw Taehyung at the corner of the room, he was sitting on the floor weakly while listening to the music. He had his head lowered down which is why he didn't notice your presence. He looked...awful. He looked weak and as if he's dying. Your heart broke seeing him like that. He was always the strong bully. You've never imagined him as a weak person. You scooted down in front of him and took one of his earphone out. He quickly raised his head and his gaze was so sharp that you thought he could look through your soul. "Let's go home." The words that slipped from your lips. He looked at you, still shocked at the your presence. "I don't have anyone waiting for me at home anymore." He lets out an empty chuckle right after the words escaped his pink lips. "Please, let's just get out of here first?" You didn't know why but something about him being weak makes you feel like you should take care of him. Taehyung just nodded before standing up, you held his left arm and walked him to the door. "See you guys later." He managed to say to the boys before leaving with you.

While walking along the cold and dark alley, Taehyung asked you a question. "What made you so brave to enter a place like that?" You looked at him with a blank expression. Honestly, you wouldn't know the answer to that. The feeling of wanting to see how Taehyung's doing overtook your actions. "I don't know. I just wanted to see you." You told him. "You have to go to school, Taehyung." You said. "Is that place just now is where you live?" You asked and he immediately stopped walking. "Stay quiet." He says. You looked at him, only to be welcomed by his dark orbs. "What-Why...." You couldn't finish your sentence, he immediately pushed your body towards the cold brick wall. You could've broke something if he didn't place his arms around your waist. "Shhh." He gestured you to stay silence. You swore you saw his eye color changed to a slight gold tint before he relaxes his gaze. 

"They're here. Not for me but for you."

Author's Note : Hello people of earth, I know I should be writing about Monsta X but just thought that I might try something new. This depends on you guys tho, continue or nah? Wonho chapter coming up soon. Oh, and happy new year guys. It's not too late is it? Much love, xoxo.