Bitter Sweet Proposal (Hyungwon)

Hey lovelies, this chapter is because I updated quite late so yeah. Guilty. Hahah. Have fun reading and let me know what you think. Oh, and if you're shy to leave requests you could message me too! Much love, zuezue.

•••••••••••••

It was raining cats and dogs. I was walking back from my part time job that I got at the book store down the street. I lifted the cover of my hoodie to avoid my head from getting wet as I jog quickly back to my apartment. I live alone. Mom and Dad? They're in the states. If I were living in the states, I would've been living in so much luxury. The only reason why I didn't want to is because I wanna be normal. Just a normal girl.

I stopped my steps as I met a boy sitting on the bench at the park near my apartment. He looked..weak? I mean, I could say what he was wearing was all branded from head to toe. I examined his figure. That shoe probably costs a bomb. Nope, definitely does. I have a pair too. I walked closer to him. Telling myself to calm down and have good thoughts. He might be a pervert and it's late.

"Uhm, hello?" I greeted softly. I could hear him sobbing. He looked up at me and I examined his facial features. He has a pair of big eyes with hazel lens. Perfectly carved jawline and his lips. That lips. It was really thick and plump which reminded me of someone. Gosh, it's can't be him. No, Leah. Get your grip. "Leah." He said in between sniffles. I could feel cold sweats down my spine. By this time, it was drizzling.

"Leah! Gosh, I missed you so much." He stood up and hugged me tightly. "Hyungwon-ah." I could feel tears escaping my eyes as I bit my lips. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I came to find you way too late. No, I'm sorry I was such a bad boyfriend." I left Hyungwon in the states before leaving for Seoul. He was suppose to be married to Hyejin. His dad needed him to marry her because she was a daughter of Mr Kim. The owner of Kim's Airline. I was so taken aback to see him here. I didn't know what to say.

Then it hit me. His hair was wet so was his clothes. "Hyungwon, we'll talk later. You're dripping wet. You need some dry clothes and something warm. I live here. Come on." Hyungwon nodded. We walked before taking the elevator to the ninth floor which is my floor. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. My apartment was cozy and luxurious. It was a present from my parents. "You can use the room on the right. Wear Leo's clothes for now." I said. Leo is my brother. He has the exact same build as Hyungwon. He's in the states too, taking care of my dad's company as I'm on my break. Hyungwon nodded. I went to my room and took a shower. I came out while drying my hair and went to the kitchen to make hot chocolate. I put two cubes of chocolate in Hyungwon's mug and a mint leaf. He likes mint. He was chewing mint when we first met. I on the other hand, hated mint. I don't like the cooling sensation. I had caramel in my mug.

Hyungwon came out with a plain white shirt and boy shorts. He gave me a back hug. If he wasn't married, I would've turned around and gave him the tightest hug ever. I'm not gonna lie, I missed him but I don't even know if he is now someone's husband. "Don't do this Hyungwon." I loosened from his grip and took both of the mug to the dining table. I sat down and he followed me sitting in front of me. "What happened? I'm really confused. Are you married? Why are you in Seoul?" I tried to stay as calm as I can because if I don't I would've cried. "I didn't marry her. I can't bring myself to say the vow. Spending my entire life with the person I don't love.. I can't. When I imagine my married life, I can only see you not Hyejin. That's why I came. Leo didn't wanna tell me where you were until I cancelled off the wedding." I was really shocked but I had that relieved feeling. I didn't have to give my man to anyone. "My dad approved us after I explained to him and argued." He stood up and walked to my side before bending down on one knee. I blinked at his actions. "I can't wait any longer. I can't lose you anymore, not after this. You leaving me once made me realize how much I needed you in my life. Would you be with me for the rest of my life? Would you allow me to be your husband and the father of your child?" He took out a diamond ring. It wasn't a big diamond ring but it was really nice. I felt a tear escaping my eyes. I nodded slightly. "Yes, Hyungwon. Yes." I hugged him tightly. I could feel his tears wetting my shirt too. He slipped on the ring and it fitted perfectly on my ring finger before giving me a sweet kiss on the lips and pulling back. I wrapped my arms around his body and laid my head on his chest. "I missed you so so much. You had no idea how it felt." I said softly. He ran his finger through my hair. "Me too, I know how it felt." You just stayed silent. "You remember that I like mint in my hot chocolate. You remember every little things we do. I know you do remember and I want you to remember that I love you so much, Leah." You nodded before smiling as happy tears escape your eyes.