Muscle Boyfriend. (Shownu)

"Gosh, can we please stop already? My muscles hurt so bad." You looked at your boyfriend who's now doing his push-ups. "You barely did anything babe, all you did was the treadmill." He lets out a soft chuckle. "Yeah, I did that.. For 30 minutes!!" You pouted. Today isn't your day to workout. You're on your period but Hyunwoo doesn't know that, you had no intention to tell him either. "30 minutes isn't gonna burn a lot of fat missy." He finishes his push-ups before walking towards you.

Right then, you feel the pit of your stomach hurting. The cramps. Crap. Why does it have to be right now? "A-ahh." You whimpered softly. "H-hey, are you okay? Tasha what's wrong?" You didn't wanna tell him you have period pain. You're shy when it comes to this and you know he's gonna blush if you tell him too. "I-I'm fine. Oppa can we go back already? I don't feel so well." You looked at him with your pale face as you're sweating so hard right now. "Alright, let's go back. You should've told me earlier. Can you walk? Get on my back." He scooted down next to you before you climb on his back. Hyunwoo had his hand under your thigh securely.

"Hang in there okay? We're almost home." He said softly. Hyunwoo is sweating more than you. Probably because he's dead worried. He unlocked the door and rushed to the bedroom before placing you on the bed. "Are you okay? You're sweating so much." You're the one who asked him. "I'm fine, look at you. What's wrong?" He looked so concerned you thought he was adorable. "I'm fine, it's normal." He went out and came back with a glass of water and towel. He gave you the glass and wiped your sweats. "You don't look good, baby girl. Get some rest okay?"

Hyunwoo was in the living room while you were taking a nap. He googled on your symptoms before checking on the calendar. Ah, it's her time of the month. He bit his lower lip feeling his face turning red. He read an article about how to soothe cramps. Milk, Banana, Yoghurt and Chocolate. He went to the grocery store nearby and got all the things before coming back. You're now awake. "You're awake, why didn't you tell me it's your time of the month? I wouldn't ask you to workout with me." He said before placing the tray full of food on the coffee table. He scooped you up in his arms before sitting down on the couch making you sitting on his lap. "It's a normal thing, I didn't wanna tell the whole world." You chuckled softly. He rubbed the pit of your stomach softly. It felt so good, the pain eased slightly. "Want chocolate?" He asked and you nodded like a kid. He took one from the tray and unwrapped it before giving it to you. "There, next time please tell me. I'd know what to do." He smiled showing his eyesmile. You nodded. "Okay, boyfie. After my period ends, we'll start to work on your abs and muscles okay?" Shownu just chuckled while nodding.

--------------------

It's a short chapter compared to my others but have fun! A wonho imagine is coming up soon! :)

xoxo, zuezue :)