Fangirl. (Minhyuk) [Unedited]

It was finally Monsta X's comeback. You and your friends decided to watch their stage at your place. You're already on the couch when Show Champion started. "Geez, someone's excited to see her boyfriend." Erin, your best friend said. "Of course, he's gonna perform DBSK's Mirotic too!" You replied having your eyes stuck to the TV.

Erin took her seat beside you when they started performing Mirotic. "Oh my god! Look at Shownu!" she started screaming and squealing. "His muscles holy--sh." she took one of the pillows on the couch and hugs it tightly. You on the other hand was quite shock that Minhyuk was exposing so much skin. He wasn't the type to reveal his body because he was so insecure about it. "He's really going all in this time." You said watching them sweating because of the choreography and nervousness. "You know what babe." Erin looked at you. "What?" you replied her. "Shownu and Wonho is so my type." she said before jumping around like a bouncing ball. "Last time you said it was Hyungwon!" you spat. "Human change okay? And they change for the better!" she replied with a sassy tone. "I'm so telling Hyungwon about this." Hyungwon has a crush on Erin ever since they both met at your birthday party. "No, don't!" Erin immediately hugged you. "Geez, you like him the best yet still fool around with the others." Erin just grinned.

Beep! Your phone rang. It was Minhyuk. "Yes oppa?" You answered. "Did you watch the broadcast bunny?" A nickname he made for you. "Mhm! You were great! The other oppas too!" You could hear the other boys teasing Minhyuk. "We'll drop by and have dinner later! Oh, tell Erin that Hyungwon wants to see her too!" You put that on loud speaker so Erin could hear it. "Hyung!" Both of you could hear Hyungwon whining. "I'll hang up, see you later Bunny. I love you!" He said and hung up. "Yas!" Erin cheered. "Let's go prepare dinner." Erin nodded and you both cooked dinner for the boys that night.

••••••••
This chapter sucks. I kept running out of ideas T.T
May god bless my brain.
By the way, Kihyun was so gaisnekenagak hot in their Mirotic perfomance <3