Oppa's Bestfriend (Wonho)

Alright, for this chapter. I need you guys to tell me if you like it? I'll edit if there's at least one comment saying it's good enough. If it's not, I'll have to make another wonho imagine (which I don't mind :)) So yeah! Any seventeen fans? Let's fangirl together!! xD
•••••••••

Hyerin were walking down the stairs when her big brother, Hyunwoo yelled. "Son Hyerin! Where is my pants?!" Hyerin laughed and ran as fast as she could. Hyerin gave her mum a quick peck on the cheek. "You messed with your oppa again didn't you?" Hyerin winked at her mum as she then continue walking her way to school. While she was waiting for the bus, someone knocked her head really hard. "Ahhh, f-f-- Yah!!" She looked at her big brother, Shownu while rubbing her head right at the spot where her brother knocked her. "That's for hiding my pants in Lunar's house." Lunar was Hyerin's dog. "Hahaha, serves you well big brother." Hyerin sticked her tongue out.

In the bus, Hyerin and Hyunwoo were standing since Hyunwoo gave his seat to a grandma that was carrying so much stuff. Hyerin ended up standing too because she felt bad towards her brother. They may fight a lot but they couldn't go a day without each other. "You.. Better not be flirting with my friends when we reach school." Shownu whispered. "Your friends are the ones that goes head over heals when they see me." Hyerin flipped her hair like a diva. "Tsk tsk, says the one that has to stand up through assembly because she talks too much." Hyerin's face turned red of embarrassment. She coughed. "That was because of my friend!" "Yeah yeah, chatterbox." Shownu covered his mouth pretending to not laugh.  Hyerin rolled her eyes before getting off the bus. She skipped to the school gate to be greeted by her brother's friends.

"Hyunwoo!" One of her brother's friend called. Hyunwoo and Hyerin looked at the direction where the voice came from. "Hey, man!" They did their signature handshake. "Good morning, Hyerin." Hyerin flashes her cheeky smile. "Good morning, wonho oppa." She waved her hand slightly before skipping to her class. She could hear Kihyun screaming "Have a good day, bear!" Kihyun always called her that. Since he knows Hyerin likes teddy bears. "You too, Mr Confidence." Hyerin shouted before laughing.

While having lunch, Hyerin was sitting with her friends. She grabbed a sandwich and start munching on it. "Do you know Hyunwoo oppa is having a summer party?" Sara asked. "Me? Ah, I don't know." You lied. Heck-- if you said you know they're gonna ask no-- force you to invite them along. "Ayy, liar. You should know! Since Hyunwoo oppa is your brother!" Hyerin looked at Sara with a blank face. "If I told you, it won't give me a single benefit so why should I?" Hyerin said sassily. "Geez, brat." Sara spitted. "It's not like you don't know. Anyways, I'm not hanging with you guys after school. Something came up." Hyerin lied again. She was suppose to help Hyunwoo with the party. She sighed. Aish. I really don't wanna help though.

Hyerin was on her bed. With her legs raised up attempting to do some weird exercise before she muttered "What to wear? Dress to impress? Uhm-- who do I even have to impress? It's just oppa's friends." She was about to get out of her room before seeing a huge teddy bear mascot. "Oh gosh, so cute!" She giggled softly. The bear spread it's arms. Hyerin willingly hugged the bear. "I came here because Wonho told me to. He said he likes Son Hyerin and he wants to know if Son Hyerin likes him too?" Hyerin has always been crushing on Wonho. She thought she got rid of the feelings but she didn't. Hyerin bit her lower lip slightly. "Uhm, tell him that Son Hyerin likes him too. So much." The cute bear jumped happily while Hyerin giggled. The bear slowly took of it's head. "So, Son Hyerin would you be my girlfriend?" Oh, god. Wonho. It was Wonho? Hyerin blushed so hard but she managed to nod. Wonho smiled and gave her the tightest hug before kissing her on the lips.

"Oh my god." Both of them heard a voice. It was Jooheon. "SHOWNU HYUNGGG!!" Hyerin and Wonho panicked. Shownu came up running. "What the heck happened Jooheon?" Jooheon points at Hyerin and Wonho.
"You guys-- didn't do it did you?" Shownu asked. "I did, I kissed her." Shownu widened his eyes. "Oh no! Shin Hoseok! And you Son Hyerin, How could you? You said you wouldn't date my friend!" Hyerin looked at Shownu innocently. "Uhm, I fell in love. And there's no right or wrong in love and war. Right oppa?" Hyerin looked at Wonho and Wonho nodded. "Right." "Shownu hyung is no longer the only oppa." I.M said. Everyone laughed and Shownu sulked. "Aish, it's not like I can do anything about it."