He's ready. (Kihyun)

A short chapter but have fun reading! I like writing this book so leave your request or if you're too shy, you could message me! I've been thinking about writing smut. So yeah, tell me if you guys would want it.
-zuezue
•••••••••••••
"Oppa." You called your husband. He was in the kitchen cooking dinner for both of you. It's his day off today and he insisted even if you said you would do it. "Hm?" He replied. "Oppa." You called him again just to hear his voice. "Oppa's listening to you beautiful." You smiled to yourself. You stood up and made your way to the kitchen before giving him a back hug. "Did I tell you I missed you so much?" You nuzzled your face against his shoulder breathing in his scent. His cologne smells good. You really did miss him so much. "You did. 13 times including the one you just said. I miss my cute, clingy, beautiful and of course sexy wifey too." He said before turning around and giving you a quick peck on the lips.

You smiled right after you felt his lips against yours. "Now, let oppa cook okay? If not, we won't be having dinner." You nodded obediently before walking to the kitchen counter and jump slightly to sit on it. Your legs hanging from the ground. Kihyun would take a glance of you every now and then. You doing the same, but you were staring at him all the time. Everything about him is so perfect. The way he would bite his lips while cooking. You smiled. The only thing you want is a child. You want to hear voices of small kids running around the house but you know Kihyun isn't ready yet and you don't wanna force him.

Kihyun snapped his fingers in front of your eyes. You shake your head slightly. "What's in your head hm?" He knows so well. He knows it when you have something going on in your mind. "Nothing oppa, just thinking a little." He tapped your nose softly. "It's not "little" if it makes you lose focus." He lets out a soft chuckle.

"Dinner's ready. Go take your seat, wifey." He said before taking both of your plates to the table. You could see his efforts through the food. It was roasted chicken. One of your favorite. "Thank you oppa, for doing all this." You said. "Hey, you don't have to thank me. I'm happy enough with you by my side." You were both eating when suddenly you feel Kihyun's palm on top of yours. You looked up at him. "Hm?" You hummed slightly. "(Y/N), I think I'm ready for little Kihyun and little (Y/N)" You were surprised but you were so happy. He just smiled while looking at your expression. "I know how much you want babies. I'll try to be best dad ever." You hugged him tightly. "Oppa, I love you so much." You said as a happy tear escaped your eyes. "I love you more than I could ever imagine." He pecked the top of your head.