Yes, Captain. (Minhyuk)

"Wake up Audrey!" Audrey's dorm mate aka bestfriend screamed.  "It's saturday." Audrey replied lazily. "Yeah, but we gotta go for our morning workout." This. This is what Audrey doesn't really like about being an athlete. Morning workout. Planned diet. But she doesn't mind keeping up with it to achieve her goals. "I'm up. I'm up." She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom to wash up before changing into her sports attire which was a black long tight pants and lime green tank top. "I'm done. Let's go." She tied her hair before getting out of the room.

"You know, I can't wait till State Championship ends. Pizza bae, I'm coming." Audrey told her bestfriend, Bella. "Me too babe, me too. Anyways, did you heard of the new boy? Minhyuk?" They were both now jogging at the same pace. "Minhyuk? Ah, the new captain of the volleyball team?" Bella nodded. "Heard he's pretty strict. Adam got punished yesterday, 10 laps around the field because he missed a serve." Audrey widened her eyes. "That's crazy. I'm so dead." Audrey's position is a libero and the captain of the boys team usually monitors the girls.

Monday morning. 

Audrey woke up to the sound of her alarm. Bella went for her training already since she's in the squash team, they train earlier. She got into her team jersey before making her way to the court. "Good morning Audrey!" Her team members shouted. "Good morning, girls." She smiled before changing her shoes and putting her arm band. "Good morning, team venom. I'm Minhyuk." All the girls looked at him. Some were squealing some were whispering things to each other. "I'll monitor you guys today. You guys probably know me so let's keep the talk short and the training long. Go warm up!" He shouted slightly. Audrey ran a couple of rounds of the court before stretching her arms and legs. "You. Number 28. What's your name?" Minhyuk looked at Keira, which her jersey number is 28. "I'm Keira." "I want you to do push ups. 50 times." "B-but.." Minhyuk looked at her sternly. "Your legs weren't bent enough. Your arm muscles aren't strong enough. Any arguments?" Keira shook her head. "No captain." She started doing her push ups. Audrey looked at Minhyuk but she immediately look away when Minhyuk caught her eyes. She continue practicing her spank.

The day ended after practicing for about 6 hours. Audrey was dead tired but she didn't complain about it. At least, she didn't get scolded. "Hey." Audrey took out her arm band before turning her head to the left. "Hey captain." She said. "You're good in spanking." Minhyuk complimented her. "I'm a libero for a reason." Audrey replied sassily but she knows more than anyone else that she's so happy. "True. I could help you to perfect your skills if you want." Minhyuk added. "Nah, I don't wanna bother you. You must be busy with being a captain and training us." Audrey declined. "I don't accept no as a answer. 7 p.m. Court A. See you." Minhyuk grabbed his bag and left Audrey staring at him dumbfounded. Geez. What's with him telling everyone what to do. He's the captain Audrey. Just listen.

Audrey went back to her room. She took a warm bath before checking on her phone. She scrolled through her instagram and twitter before eating her lunch. Which is of course, a meal full of proteins. She took a nap and woke up at 6.30 p.m. Crap. I'm late. Audrey stormed to the bathroom without realizing Bella. "Woah, relax there. You don't have anything tonight do you?" Bella asked. "I have training. With Minhyuk." Bella looked at Audrey weirdly. "With Minhyuk? Just the two of you? Sounds fishy." She said. "No. Sounds scary. He wanted to train me with my spankings." Audrey changed and grab her bag. "Ah, okay then. I'll leave your dinner on the table." Bella showed Audrey a thumbs up. "Okay babe." Audrey rushed to the court.

"You're 5 seconds late." Minhyuk said throwing the volleyball to Audrey. She caught it. "Sorry, I over slept." Minhyuk just nodded. Audrey quickly got ready and started warming up. "Let's start." Minhyuk went behind Audrey. "Bend your legs a little more before you jump. It would help you push your body higher." He used his knee and pushed the back of Audrey's knee. Audrey just stayed silent. "That's it. You got it. Now try jumping." Audrey did as what Minhyuk said. She tossed the ball up and jump before spanking the ball. The moment her feet touched the ground, she lose her balance and stumbled. Right when she thought she would fall down, a pair of lean arms caught her waist. Audrey shut her eyes closed but the pain feeling never came to her. "Are you planning on opening your eyes soon or are you just gonna sleep in my arms?" Audrey quickly get up and freed herself from Minhyuk's arm. "Maybe we should practice on your landing. You're gonna break your leg if that's how you land." Minhyuk moved closer to Audrey. "But we can do that next time." Closer. Audrey looked at him but she didn't move. Minhyuk leaned in closer until his breath could be felt against Audrey's ear. "I like you, Audrey. I don't know since when, but I like you. I know you feel the same, if you don't. You will...soon." He pulled away and flashed a sly smirk.

Audrey's body didn't move an inch. She didn't know what to do or say. Minhyuk was about to walk away when Audrey grabbed his arm. "Hey wait, I guess that soon came five seconds ago." It is now Audrey who's leaning close to him. "You can't just pull away after leaning so close." She placed her palm against Minhyuk's neck before leaning in to place her lips against him. "What about practicing your landing now?" Minhyuk said before wrapping his arms around her waist. "Sure, captain."