Chapter Ten

"How about this?"Sheryll said raising the dress.

"Sheryll,it's beautiful but,I don't like the design.There's so many glitters.Simple dress is fine,"I half-smiled.

"Humph,"she snorted,"This dress is beautiful.Some girls these days doesn't understand the word 'style'."

I chuckled.

Suddenly,her eyes sparkled.

"Ooh!!How about..this?"

Whoa.So simple.

"Sheryll,it's beautiful,"I replied.

"It's beautiful alright even though it's simple..Hey,should try it on.The fitting room is right there."

I followed to where her finger pointed.

Once I was wearing the dress,I quickly got out.I faced Sheryll.

"OMG!!It looks good on you.And it looks good with your very beautiful brown curly hair,"she chirped.

The dress was coloured creme.And my hair was brown with curls on the tips.

"Okay!Will buy that one."

Then we went to buy shoes.Honestly,I'm really not in to wearing heels,but what Sheryll picked makes my eys sparkle.

It tooks three hours to finish.I thought we were never going to finish though.

When we reached the house,I was surprised because Gabriel didn't change his clothes.

"Dad's flight was cancelled,"he began,"He won't be here until tomorrow."

"Thank goodness.I thought Megan's going to wear it immediately without being cleaned,"Sheryll sighed.

I chuckled as I turned to Gabriel.His eyes seemed worried.

"What's wrong?"I asked him.

"Nothing.I'm just nervous that this isn't going to work,"he replied.

"And you think I'm not nervous too?Hello!!It's your father I'm meeting.I should be the one who is more nervous because this is the first time I'll meet him,"I crossed my arms.

"Thanks,"he muttered.

--_--Next Day--_--

"Okay.I spent the whole night cleaning that.Now you wear it properly,"Sheryll ordered.

"I thought we're meeting Gabriel's father tonight?"I said still rubbing my eyes.

"Gab's father said that he wants to meet you already."

"Now,shush.Take a bath already,"she commanded.

"Yes,ma'am,"I replied tiredly.

After 10 minutes,I got out of the bathroom.

Sheryll turned to me,"Good.Now let's get you ready."

I quickly wore the dress.Not bothering that I wasn't alone.As Sheryll tied my hair,she began explaining to me what to do.

"Gab's father isn't really picky,so you can calm yourself down,"she stated.

I'm not even panicking...

"There.Now let's go."

"When I got out,I saw Gabriel standing beside a limo--a limo?!!

I knew that guy was rich!

As we approach him,he smirked at me.

"You look beautiful,"he whispered.

"Um,thanks,"I said while blushing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,I made this chapter long(well I think it's long)because I won't be active for a while.School will start in 3 days(for us)so that means no computer.

I'll only be active on Friday's and weekends.

For those who supports this story,will you please do me a favor?

That favor I'm asking you is for you to vote.That's all I'm asking but,If you don't want to do that favor,it's all right.I won't force you.I only want my story to have votes.And comments.It truly makes me happy.

Well,see you soon,sunshines!!