Chapter Thirty Two

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time!I'm just enjoying my sembreak which is only one week and in the past few weeks,we had our exams and I need to study hard.

I hope you all will enjoy this chapter.

Of course,it's dedicated to all of my readers.
I have one request,can somebody here make a banner for this story?
I'll dedicate my next chapter to those who will make one.

                                                      xvxvxvxvxvxxvxvxxvxvxvxvxvvxvxvxvx

"Are you really leaving?"Mark asked again.

"Last time I checked,I already answered that question,"I told him while arranging my bag.
I was basically getting ready to leave when Margo told me that shocking news.

Why mom,why!!

"Are coming back?"

I turned to him with a confused look,"Of course not!This place is so far away."

"It's okay.I'll pick you up anyway,"he answered quickly.

"Mark,no means no,"I warned him.

He let out a sigh of frustration,"Why not just wait?We're already leaving tomorrow."

"If I leave tomorrow,then mom and that guy can spend a few more hours together and just by thinking about it makes me sick,"I replied quickly.

"Is Gabriel going with you?"

Once he asked that,I froze.Actually,I don't know if he's coming or not.

"I-I don't know.."I mumbled.

"Are you going to ask him?"he asked weakly.

"No..I think he's giving me the cold shoulder at the moment,"I finally zipped my bag and carried it,"I'll be going now.See you next time."

I slammed the door not wanting to hear his reply because I'm 100% sure that's his going to beg to me for him to come.

I told Jenny that there was something urgent I need to take care of at the house.She felt sad but she can't stop me.This is my mother we're talking about.
I stopped dead at my track when I saw Gabriel and Betty talking seriously at each other.That means,staring intently at each other.

I rolled my eyes and let out a deep breath then walked away.
                                                               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm home!!"I slammed the house door as I put down my bag at the floor.

"Margo!I'm back,"I shouted but got no answer.

I ran upstairs and opened her room.
There,I saw her lying.Dead.

Just kidding!!
She's not dead.She just looked like dead.

I shook her but she won't budge.So,this time,I shook her really hard.

"Hey,stop it!I'm gonna get dizzy!"she growled.

"What?Do you want to die or just act like your dead because id you want to die,I can do it,"I scolded her.

She looked at me with a tired look.

"Margo,what's wrong?Is this because of mom's new guy?"I asked while sitting beside her.

"It's Jake,"she mumbled under her breath,"He broke up with me."

I jumped out of joy,"YES!!"
You know,I'm not that kind of girl that would try and comfort her sister.Why would I comfort her?That dude is not my type and he has some serious problem with life.But if it was some cool,handsome and a very gentleman person who broke up with her,then I'll comfort her to death.