Chapter Twenty Two

"Please Megan!!Get Gabriel out of my house!"Sheryll begged.

"No way!"I respond quickly.

Basically,what happed earlier was a little rude and is connected to why Gabriel is at Sheryll's house.It's a really long story but I'm gonna tell you anyways.I'm just gonna summarize it.

-_Hours Ago_-

I slowly opened my eyes while looking around.To my surprise,I fell asleep while reading..and Gabriel's gone.

I stretched my arms and touched my face.

Wait,why is it sticky?

I was curious so I grabbed a little mirror and looked at it's reflection.

WHAT!!!!

What happened to my face?My beautiful face!!

That Gabriel is going to pay.Does he even went to kindergarten?My face is way different to a paper.A paper is where you write and draw things.A face isn't a paper where you can do weird things.It isn't where you can makes butterflies and stuff!!

I quickly rushed to the bathroom not caring on what's in it.I washed my face thoroughly and cleaned the marker pen on my face.When it was already cleaned,I looked at the mirror again.

I froze.

A cockroach was crawling on the mirror.

"AHHHH!!!"

I screamed as hard as I could and ran outside the bathroom.Suddenly,Gabriel barged in laughing so hard.

That guy..

I rushed to him and slapped him on the shoulders.

"You jerk!"I growled,"What do you think of face,a paper?!"

"I'm sorry,Meg.When I saw you sleeping soundly,an idea came to my mind.Thinking it was funny,I quickly do it,"he explained why laughing.

"Yeah,I cna see that it's funny because you were laughing so hard you could die!"I hissed,"Get out and don't come back 'till you regret what you did,bastard!"

-_The End_-

So that's what happened.

"Please,Meg.He already told me he regretted it,"Sheryll begged again on the phone.

"No means no."

"But,Megan--AH Gabriel!Are you all right?"

What's going on?

"Gotta go,Meg."

Then,the call went off.

Curious of what happened,I drove the car and went to Sheryll's house.Once I knocked,Sheryll opened the door and sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness you're here.I thought I have to call and beg a thousand thimes again.Gabriel fell dizzy and was fast asleep.I panicked because he fell on the chair,"she said,"Let me take you  to him."

Sheryll led me to her counter at the kitchen.I was shocked to see Gabriel lying on the floor unconscious.

"I wanted to to let him lie on the couch but he's heavy."

"Well,thanks for taking care of him.I really apreciated your hospitality,"I said while taking Gabriel's arm,"But I need to take him back to the house."

"Yeah,I think you should."

"Oh,Gabriel told me that he was starting to like you little by little,"she added while giggling.

I was shocked and my heart was hammering inside me but I ignored the feeling for a while.

"He said that?Well,tahnks again."

While I was carrying Gabriel,well not literally carrying him.I was just supporting him.As I was saying,I thought about what Sheryll told me.

Gabriel likes me?I thought I was the only one who has these feelings..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so so sorry for not updating for the past few,I mean many days.I was busy and hadn't had time to update.

So,in order to say that I'm sorry,I made this chapter long.

So sorry again!