Chapter Sixteen

And here I was,listening to Gabriel and Alisha talk.

Blah,blah,blah...

Then,I walked towards them.

"Hey,I'm gonna go upstairs for a while."

Without a reply,I walked out of the room.

When I got to the room,I stomped my feet as I walked towards the bed.

"Ugh!!That girl!!Acts like she's a boss or something!!"I whispered angrily.

Suddenly,my phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Hey,It's me Lilly.There's this new guy here.He said that you two know each other."

"Who?What's his name?"

"Charles..I think.."

I gasped.

"Charles as in Charles Allen?!"

"Oh,yeah!He's the one."

Charles is here?!

"Thank you so much,Lilly.I have to go now.Bye!!"

Without a word,I ended the conversation,dropped the phone and headed to the bathroom.

I need to see Charlie.We haven't see each other for years!!

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

While I was brushing my hair,the door flew open.

"Uh,may I ask.Where are you going?"Gabriel asked with a confused face.

"Meeting friends,"I shortly replied.

"Who's friend?"he asked irritatedly.

I dropped the brush and faced him.

"Seriously,do you have to know everything?When you went out,did I ask who was your companion?Even though your my fiance,I can still do anything.I can still do what I want!This engagement is fake!"I growled,"Why don't you just hang-out with Alisha!"

As I walked out of the room,I thought about what I said.If it was right.Or wrong.

When I went out of the house,I took my phone out of my bag and texted Lilly.I told her to tell Charles to meet me at the cafe near the building.

I took a taxi.While I was waiting,I looked at my phone.I received plenty of messages from Gabriel.What made me smile the most was because of his message:

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier.I was just worried about you.That's all.."