Chapter Eleven

Hey,guys.So this is my last time being active.For those who read this,as always,I would like to thank you.

Shall we begin?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright.Megan we're here,"Gabriel reminded,"Just,calm down.My dad's not gonna bite you.He'll just ask you a few questions."

"Reminding me that won't help.As you can see,I'M SHAKING BECAUSE I'M NERVOUS!!"I yelled the last part.

He chuckled,rubbing my back.

"Don't worry.I'll help you on the way."

He gave me a cute smile.

Once we got out of the car,his father greeted us outside.Gabriel walked towards him and gave him a tight hug.

"Dad!How was your vacation?"he asked.

"Fine,son.It was good but I was eager to meet your fiancee'."his dad replied,turning his eyes to me.

I gave him a bright smile.Gabriel offered his hands.I hesitated at first but I took it anyways.

"Good day,sir,"I said to his father;giving him a weak smile.

"Good day to you,too.Oh,she's so beautiful,Gabriel.What's your name,dear?"he replied.

"Um,I'm Megan Hill.Nice to meet you,Mr. Adams."

"Nice to meet you,Megan.Now,shall we go inside?"he said,"Oh and call me Rick."

I nodded my head.

We followed them inside.Gosh,there house was so beautiful and big.I'm so lucky to be his pretend fiancee'.I tried not to laugh because they would probably think I'm crazy.

"Megan."

I heard my name being called.I lift my face to see Rick smiling at me.

"Please feel at home.This home will be your new home anyway."

What?I-I'll move here?How about my mother?

I looked at Gabriel.His face was calm.

"She even told me she can't wait to move here,"Gabriel replied.

What?!I didn't said that.

I elbowed his stomach;quietly so that his father won't notice.Once Rick's back was facing us,Gabriel turned to me with furious eyes while rubbing his stomach.

I turned away from his glare and walked ahead of him.When I noticed Rick stopped,I stopped too,of course.

"Sit here,Megan,"he offered a chair.

I quickly sat on it.Gabriel took the empty sit next to me.Rick took the sit in front of us.

"So,"he began,"Where did you find Megan,Gabriel?"

I ignored the question because I wasn't the one being asked.I mounted my hand on the table.Suddenly,Gabriel grabbed my hand;squeezing it making me jump a little from my chair.

"We accidentally met at the movies.We were watching a sad story.Suddenly,her eyes began to water.I offered my handkerchief for her to wipe her tears,"Gabriel explained.

So,that's how you wanted to play the game.

"Yes,"I suddenly replied,"Actually I was the one who offered the handkerchief because he was the one who started to cry."

I felt Gabriel glared at me but I ignored it.Me and his father laugh.

Let the games begin.