Chapter 1: Meeting the Twins

1 year after the Cell Games....

Chi-Chi and Gohan were bringing the 6 month old twins to Capsule Corp. to meet the Briefs. When they walked inside Chi-Chi yelled "Bulma? we're here!"

Bulma peeked out from a doorway to see Chi-Chi holding a baby Goten who really wanted to be put down, and following behind her was Gohan who was holding a baby GiGi who was giggling in her older brothers arms.

Bulma said cheerfully, "come in! make yourself at home!" She was smiling, when they got into the living room Trunks was playing on the floor with some toy blocks and Vegeta was sitting on the couch wearing his signature scowl. Bulma cooed, "they are ADORABLE!!!" Gohan put GiGi down, when she was on the floor she saw a certain spiky haired saiyan sitting on the couch, she tilted her head to the side and slowly started crawling over to him.

No one noticed this cause they were too busy talking, Bulma was looking at Goten and saying "he looks just like him! what do you think Vegeta?" Bulma looked over at him, he grunted and said, "he has his father's ugly mug alright." Bulma shooed that away and said "ignore him, he's in a bad mood today." Trunks was trying to fit two blocks together and Vegeta was watching him, until he felt a little tug on his pant leg.

He leaned forward a little bit and saw baby GiGi down there pulling on his pant leg and looking at it like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. She looked up at him with wide eyes and lifted her arms up, signaling she wanted him to hold her.

He grunted again, picked her up, and set her down next to him, she grabbed his hand and started playing with it. Vegeta glanced down at her, she resembles Kakarot as well. She grabbed his pinkie with an iron grip, she seems to have his strength as well. Great, another one to deal with. Trunks saw GiGi and clumsily walked over to take a look at her, she looked at him with wide eyes, tilted her head to the side and touched his face with her hand.

After about a second she took her hand off his face and kept playing with Vegeta's hand. In the background Chi-Chi was saying, "and you wanna know something? I think GiGi's getting close to crawling! but it might be a little while longer before she can...."

Vegeta said then, "I would not bet on that" Chi-Chi asked, "what're you talking about?" She asked as she walked over with a raised eyebrow. When she saw GiGi sitting there, she practically squealed and scooped up her daughter, she said "that's my girl! I'm SO proud of you!"

She was beaming, GiGi laughed a little baby laugh and said "ma...ma...mama!" Chi-Chi squealed again and said "ohhh! you're going to grow up to be so smart! I just know it!" She put GiGi down who slowly crawled over to Trunks and Goten who were playing with the blocks.

She grabbed a block and started playing with it, Chi-Chi sighed sadly and said "they both resemble Goku... It's such a shame that they won't get to meet him..." She was frowning slightly. Bulma walked over, put a hand on her shoulder and said "you wanna know something? I think they will someday! we just gotta keep hoping!" She also looked down at the children playing, she said "besides, we all know Goku wouldn't want us moping like this about him being gone, right?" Chi-Chi sighed again and said "I hope you're right..."

Little did they all know that in a few years those twins will get to meet their brave father.... Someday....

(A/N, what did you guys think?, sorry if this chapter was boring, but hey! it was my first, I hope you all enjoy this story!)