Chapter 17: Goten vs. GiGi Part 2

1st person P.O.V.

I smile at my brother. Time to get serious! We lunge at each other, I throw a punch and he catches it, then he tries to knee me in the gut but I stop it with my own knee. Then with our free arms we punch each other in the face simultaneously. We detach and land on the ground. I bring my arm up and rub against the small bruise that's forming on my right cheek, I see Goten doing the same with his left cheek. "Lemme show you something cool, Goten" I get in the 'Kamehameha' position and say "Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Haaaaa!!!" And blast a huge Kamehameha at him. He ducks just as it's about to hit his head but it's heading straight for the crowd. Uh oh... Better fix it! I swiftly flip my hands up at a different angle and the blast goes over the crowd. "Phew! That was close!" I say in relief. Goten asks with wide eyes, "how'd you do that?" I say "whatddya mean?" "You didn't get blown back... How'd you do that?" I say "when you did it you said it wrong... But, when I did it I said it the right way" I get in my stance, "focus on the battle!" I lunge at him and before I can even react... "Solar Flare!" "Gah!" I'm blinded by a bright white light, I can't see anything. "Goten! Not cool... I can't see anything!" I say with my hands over my eyes. I hear him say "Sorry! I panicked!" I shake my head and say "don't apologize... Hit me!" I can imagine the confused look on his face so I say "if your opponent has weaknesses... Use those weaknesses against them, hit me!" In the next instant I feel him kick me on the back and punch me in the chest. I hit the ground, I get back on my feet. I open my eyes slightly but everything looks like a blurry blob. If I can't see... Then I guess I'll have to use my other senses to fight him, and I can sense his power level... Right about... I use my senses to find where he is, if I can find his power level then I can find him. Right... I sense him to my left, there! I throw a punch and apparently it makes contact cause after I punch him I hear a, "oof!" And a *thump!* meaning he hit the ground. I open my eyes again, everything's just a little fuzzy now. I see him get up, "how'd you do that?!... You can't even see me!" I say back to him teasingly "I used my other senses, duh!" I blink a few times and then everything looks clear. I say with enthusiasm, "this is fun! We haven't fought like this in a while!" "True dat! We should this do this more often!" I nod with a smile. Then we both get in our stances and lunge at each other. Punch, kick, punch, punch, kick! Three of those hits made contact, the same with him. The bad thing is one of his kicks landed a blow on my injured leg, it wasn't that painful though. But, I could still feel it getting worse, I won't last much longer. When we separate I look up at my Dad and the others. I see the happy looks on most of their faces (the 'most' in that equation not including Vegeta) and the proud look on my Dad's face. I look down, Goten wants to fight Trunks so much... I glance at Goten and see the determination in his eyes. Besides, what'll happen if I lose... Nothing bad I look up and see the proud look in my Dad's eyes again. I think for a second then I nod. I've made up my mind, I know what I'm gonna do... I get in my stance, Goten lunges at me and kicks me in the chest, then I jump backwards and land on my butt... Right outside the stadium "Out of bounds!! Contestant Son Goten wins!" I stand up and jump back onto the stadium. I walk over to Goten, shake his hand, and say "great job! That was fun!" I'm smiling. He had a bewildered look on his face but now he's also smiling. And with that we walk off the stadium together. We get back to Trunks and he says "you guys were awesome! Nice job Goten, guess we'll get to fight in the final round!" Goten says with excitement "can't wait!" Trunks looks at me and says "sorry that you didn't win GiGi..." I smile and wave that away, I say "nah, I had fun and that's all that matters!" I do a closed eye smile at him. He says "uhh... Okay then! Well, guess we'll see you later!" I nod still smiling and walk away. I look back at them and say "I'll be in the audience... Cheering you both on!" After I say that I end up in the hallway. But, you wanna know something about that battle? You do? Well, let's just say... I let him win.

This is gonna be good! Find out what happens next in the next chapter!

(A/N, hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated on this story in awhile... But I'm back! And I also apologize if this chapter was a bit short, to make up for that I'll try updating again today. And I also apologize if the fighting scenes are a little wierd, but hey, it's Dragonball Z! Expect some weirdness! Until next time.... PEACE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!!)