Chapter 14: Three little warriors Part 1

1st person P.O.V.

Trunks, Goten, and I were waiting backstage for the first match to start, we were talking.
Trunks was leaning against the wall, while Goten and I were sitting on the floor.

Trunks asked us, "what would you guys buy with your prize money?"

Goten said, "heh heh, I'll buy toys and snacks"

I said "heh heh, I'll probably buy the same, maybe a few new training gi's."

Goten asked Trunks, "what about you?".

Trunks said, "you guys are so immature... Hmm... What WOULD I get?"

Goten said. "your family's the richest in the world-" "you have everything already" I finished.

He looked at us and said, "you two really ARE twins, aren't you?" We all laughed.

After that some guy with a mullet came up to us with two goons, he looked down at Trunks and said arrogantly, "hope you didn't forget your diapers! don't wet yourself!"

Trunks looked over at him and said, "are you really that stupid... or was that your mullet talking?"

I barely managed to hold back a snicker, I noticed the same with Goten. The mullethead said, "wha- what did you say?!... Heh! Now you're in for it! I'm gonna wipe the floor with your face!"

Trunks said, "whatever."

One of the guy's behind him said, "feh, great, I have to fight a girl in my first round."

knew he was talking to me, I looked over at him and I noticed he had a mullet similar to Trunks's opponent except his hair was dirty blonde.

I crossed my arms and said, "Hmph. Get a haircut, grease monkey."

He scowled at me, he said "what did you just say?!"

I said, "you heard me."

He said, "I'm gonna wipe the floor with you!"

I stood up and said, "whatever you say, just don't be upset when I prove you wrong."

I smirked, I was trying to wear the same confident smirk I've seen Vegeta wear, if it intimidates me, I know it'll intimidate these idiots.

Apparently it worked cause Trunks's opponent said, "whatever, we don't have time to waste with these babies." they walked away.

I said, "well, they were rude weren't they?" They both nodded, suddenly, "attention, the first round is about to begin."

Goten and I said, "finally."

We looked at each other, I said to him ~did you mean to do that?~

He replied ~nope~ we smiled.

Later...

Trunks's round was about to start, he stepped up to the arena, I yelled, "show that meanie who's boss Trunks!"

They were on the arena, the blonde man from earlier, apparently he's an announcer, he said into the microphone "BEGIN!!"

They talked for a minute before Trunks kicked mullethead... *ahem* I mean Laem, from under his feet and then he kicked him up in the air. Laem landed on his head knocking himself out.

I smiled triumphantly, that jerk deserved it.

Trunks came back, Goten and I highfived him. Goten said, "I'm going after the next one."

Trunks said, "we TOLD them to put us with the adults! tsk."

A little while later, it was Goten's turn, I gave him a thumbs up right before he walked to the arena.

The announcer said "BEGIN!"

I whispered to Trunks, "this Ikose guy, I think he's that guy you faught's brother!"

Trunks whispered back, "yeah, I agree."

My opponent walked over to stand next to us and said, "my brother's gonna rip yours to shreds!"

I looked back at the match and Ikose was throwing a bunch of punches at Goten, all which Goten caught. I saw Goten punch Ikose on the bottom of his chin, he stumbled back and fell backwards, unconscious.

I said, "wanna bet?" I didn't look at the guy but I could tell he was dumbfounded, I smirked.

Goten came back to us, and Trunks and I highfived him. We were about to go and sit down when suddenly, my opponent grabbed me by the front of my gi and lifted me up so I was eye to eye with him.

He said, "don't think you'll win in our fight, Missy, I swear I'll make you wish you drew someone else's number from that box."

I heard Trunks say, "leave her alone!"

And I heard Goten say, "leave my sister alone!"

He looked like he was about to hit me when. "oof!" He suddenly dropped me.

I fell on my butt, I looked up and saw the guy clutching his ankle and jumping up and down. When I looked next to the spot where he stood, I saw an angry looking Trunks standing there with his arms crossed, glaring at the guy.

Goten helped me up, I walked over to Trunks and asked, "did you kick him?"

He looked at me and said, "yeah! because he wouldn't put you down! he had it coming!"

I smiled at him and he quickly turned around, his face as red as a tomato. Goten was staring at us, it was quiet, you could hear what the other participants were saying.

The silence was interrupted when "the next match will begin shortly!"

I said, "guess I'm next..."

Goten said, "you'll do great!" Trunks turned around and said "beat 'em good!" I took a deep breath. This should be interesting. I thought, before I started walking to the arena.

And believe me when I say this... She was very right about that!... Find out what happens next, in the next chapter!

(A/N, hey everyone!, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!, I hoped you liked that little moment there :), I'll update again soon, until then... PEACE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!!)