Chapter 9: Memories...

1st person P.O.V.

As the day of the tournament approached, I trained harder than I ever had my whole life. I wanted to win this so badly! I wanted to make my dad proud. And show Trunks that just because I'm younger than him doesn't mean I'm weaker.

*FLASHBACK*

I was six years old at the time, and I was at Trunks's house.

We were inside the Gravity room. He said "watch this GiGi!" He did a hand stand.

I said, "cool!" I smiled at him and saw him blush.

Vegeta walked in, he said "what are you two doing in here?"

Trunks said "I was just showing GiGi some of my moves."

I asked "can we fight now?"

He said "really? are you sure?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. I walked up to him and asked, "what is THAT supposed to mean?!"

He looked a little panicked now, he put his arms up in surrender and said, "n-nothing!, it's just... Well... You are a year younger than me, and you're a girl, so..."

I interupted him and said "so what?! I could still take you down!" I got in a fighting stance,

Trunks said "okay, if you insist..." he got in his stance, Vegeta left then, seeming to be tired of this.

Trunks lunged at me and threw a punch, I caught it, then he kicked me in the stomach, I grabbed his arm and threw him... Right at the gravity panel. Oh no.... I thought, he hit the buttons and the next thing I knew we were both flat on the ground with a crushing weight on us.

He said, "I bet... I can...get up... before you!..."

I said "you're on!..." I tried leaning forward, but to no avail, on my second try I finally sat up.

I looked to my left and saw Trunks on his knees, no. I thought, I'm not gonna look weak! I felt angry and frustrated, but more angry than frustrated.

I looked to my left again and saw Trunks now on just one knee, NO! I'M NOT GONNA BE WEAK!

Before I even knew what was happening, I was standing up straight. Trunks looked at me with a shocked expression. I didn't even feel the gravity! Trunks was still looking me with his eyes bugging out of his skull.

I said "what?".

He said "y-your hair!..."

I said, "huh?" I noticed that he was still having trouble standing up. I walked over to the control panel and turned the gravity back down to '1'. He fell on his face, I walked over to him and held out my hand to help him up. He took it and stood up.

He was still looking at me in shock, I asked "what's wrong with my hair?" I pointed up to my head.

He walked out of the room, and a minute later he came back with a hand mirror. He gave it to me and I looked into it.

My hair was sticking up in my ponytail, and my bangs were sticking up on the right side of my head.

I said in awe "woah!, what the?!"

Trunks said "dad's hair turns gold sometimes while he's training...."

I said, "so does Gohan's..."

He said "maybe it's similar to that?"

I said, "I guess..." My hair turned back to its normal black.

Goten came running in and said, "GiGi! mom's here to pick us up, come on!"

I nodded and said "okay." I started running out of the room, I looked back at Trunks and said "see you later, Trunks!"