Chapter 24: Mighty Mask

3rd person P.O.V.

With a sigh, GiGi walks back into the waiting room. She walks out and decides to get a snack before heading back to watch the fights.

A few minutes later...

Granola bar in hand, GiGi walks back into the waiting room. She sits down on the ground, in front of the doorway. 'Mighty Mask' walks over to her.

"Hey GiGi." Trunks and Goten whisper.

She looks up at them, "hi guys." She whispers back, "so you're next?" They nod. "Good luck" she says.

Trunks scoffs and crosses his arms, "we don't need it. Other than fighting 18, this'll be a cat walk."

GiGi giggles, "I totally agree."

GiGi's P.O.V.

Hercule comes over to stand on the other side of me. I stand up and stand beside Goten and Trunks. Hercule looks back at us with a cocky smirk, "ha! I told you they were afraid of me! The ones who stayed must have real courage!"

I growl and take step forward but Trunks puts his hand on my shoulder to keep me here.

"Th-th-thank you, Hercule!" Killa says.

Trunks snorts. Hercule walks out and I scowl, ~he's really starting to bug me.~ I tell Goten. ~he's starting to bug me too.~ Goten replies.

I hear the crowd roar and I look up. "Oh man..." I look over at Killa, who has a fearful expression on his face. "A battle royale with Hercule... I'm toast!"

I chuckle and whisper to Trunks and Goten, "you guys and 18 will take them down easily."

"Totally." They say in unison.

"EVERYONE, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!! HERCULE HAS PROPOSED A BATTLE ROYALE AMONG THE FIVE REMAINING CONTESTANTS!! THEY'LL ALL FIGHT AT THE SAME TIME, AND THE ONE LEFT STANDING WILL BE DECLARED CHAMPION!!!" the announcer yells as he walks onto the stage.

He looks to the audience, "NOW LET'S MEET THE COMPETITORS IN THIS QUINTUPLE MELEE!!! OF COURSE YOU KNOW THE DEFENDING CHAMPION, HERCULE!!!!"

Hercule walks onto the stage and the crowd calls his name. The other contestants walk onto the stage. I sigh and sit down, cross-legged. I frown, "I wish I could've gone with Dad and the others..."

'I need you to stay here and look after everyone else, alright?'

I sigh and look at the sky, alright Gohan. I'll do my best. With that I watch the fight. 18 kicks Jewel out of bounds and Trunks and Goten punch Killa out of bounds.

That leaves Trunks and Goten, 18 and... Hercule. Wow. That's a shocker.
You'd think he would get knocked out of bounds first. I shrug, oh well.

Trunks and Goten connect eyes with 18. Their stares become intense with determination.

I gulp, this is going to be an interesting fight.

The next thing I know Hercule lifts up his hand and gives a peace sign to the crowd. "HERCULE HAS PREDICTED VICTORY!"

"Good grief." I say in an annoyed tone.
3rd person P.O.V.

Trunks and Goten glance at Hercule.

"What an idiot." Trunks.

"Just ignore him." Goten.

Hercule points at 'Mighty Mask' with a cocky smirk on his face, "alright! First, I'm going to take you down!! Sorry, but there's no room for softies in this world!!"