Chapter 10: Tenka'ichi Budokai!!! Part 1

1st person P.O.V.

I was SO excited for today! My first tournament! But, I was NOT happy about my outfit, my mom made me wear a pink dress! I mean I don't mind pink, but I could've gone without the pigtails.

"Mom! I look like a cupcake exploded on me!"

I whined, she looked back at me and said, "oh hush! you look adorable!"

She was dragging me to the plane I do not want my friends to see me like this. I eventually gave up and decided to just let her drag me to the airplane.

When we walked into the airplane I saw Goten talking to Trunks. I heard him say, "wait til you see what mom did to GiGi, Trunks!"

I stomped up to them both, got in their faces and said, "we will never speak of this again! understand?!" They both nodded nervously and we went to sit down.

I sat in between Trunks and Goten. Goten was on my left and Trunks on my right, Trunks kept looking at me. I looked at him and said "what?"

He said, "uh...nothing!" he quickly looked away.

I threw my arms in the air and said loudly, "I'm never wearing a dress again!"

Bulma said, "really?, not even when you get married?"

I crossed my arms and said "nope! my husband's gonna wear the dress!" this made everyone laugh, I smiled.

We kept flying through the air, Bulma asked, "is Goku really coming?"

"Of course he is!" replied Gohan.

I tuned out the rest of what they were saying and looked out the window with Goten. When I tuned back into the conversation, Gohan was talking.

He asked "by the way, Vegeta... And Goten, and GiGi, and Trunks... Could we go without being super saiyans for the tournament?"

I asked, "why not Gohan?"

When he looked like he was about to say something Bulma said, "think about it. You were on TV during the 'Cell Games'. They might recognize you. And if you turned super saiyan, they'd know instantly!"

Gohan agreed, he said "yeah... Then the media would start hounding us..."

I agreed "true..."

Vegeta said, "and we'd rip their heads off."

I sweatdropped, Gohan was probably feeling the same way because then he said "well...I don't know if that's a good idea."

Vegeta said "fine. Whatever. If nobody's a super saiyan, we'll be on equal terms. I'll still have the upper hand."

Trunks smiled and said "I'll agree to that!"

I crossed my arms and said, "bet you a ice cream I'll beat you guys!"

They both said "you're on!" I smiled, this is going to be another interesting day.

(A/N, hey everyone!, sorry if this chapter was uneventful, but I'm almost at school so I did the best i could. Anyway, I'll probably finish this later, until then... PEACE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!!)