Chapter 7: Fathers part 1

3rd person P.O.V.      

Far from the Son house, in the west city of Capsule Corp...

"Haaah!!" yelled Vegeta as he punched the air, he and Trunks were inside the gravity room training for the tournament.

Trunks was having some trouble with the amount of gravity that was being pushed on him, he said, "uggh!" he was having a little trouble walking. Vegeta said to him, "don't push it Trunks. Leave the room. 150 G's is too much for you." Trunks replied "Goten called last night, he said he and GiGi are gonna be in the tournament, so now... I want to be in it."

Vegeta said "well, what're you gonna do about it?" Trunks huffed and said,"guess I'll go super...". That caught Vegeta's attention, he said "what?!" Trunks suddenly went super saiyan.

Vegeta was speechless, Trunks said "nothing to it!!", Vegeta thought, did I miss something? Since when did the transformation of the saiyan race was reduced to a child's play thing? Trunks did a few flips, Vegeta said "Trunks..." Trunks stopped what he was doing and said, "yes, dad?"

He was standing in front of Vegeta, Vegeta asked "can Gohan's brother and sister go super saiyan as well?" Trunks said "yes." Vegeta said "...it's a bargain sale on super saiyans..."

He then said, "tell you what, if you can land one blow on my face... I'll take you to the park for one hour, understand?"

Trunks said "a-a hour?! you?!" Vegeta got in a crouched stance and said, "yes, now give me everything you've got, understand?" Trunks jumped back a little and said "okay!". He lunged at Vegeta, throwing  a punch, which Vegeta dodged. Then Trunks jumped up and threw a bunch of jabs at his face. Vegeta grunted, Trunks yelled "daaah!!!" while throwing a bunch of punches at Vegeta's face, which Vegeta blocked all...but, just barely.

Finally, Trunks managed to just tap Vegeta's cheek, when "yah!!!" Vegeta punched Trunks right on the nose, sending him flying. Trunks hit the top of his head as he landed on the ground, Vegeta said "oops." Trunks was sitting up he said "nn... Oww..." He held his nose, he said, "n-no fair dad!, you didn't say you would fight back!" Vegeta said "I didn't say I wouldn't either!" Trunks was looking at him now, he said "b-but," he sniffs. Vegeta said "dry your tears, we're going to the park right now! just tell me... Who's stronger? you, Gohan's brother, or Gohan's sister?" Trunks was starting to get up he said, "well, GiGi and I have about the same power level... But they're both a year younger, and they can't even fly yet...". Vegeta thought, 'about equal' how is this possible?!

A few minutes later...

They were both walking to the park, Trunks broke the silence by asking, "so, dad, are you happy you get to battle with Gohan's dad soon?" Vegeta scoffed and said "something like that..." It was quiet again, Trunks said "I'm just happy that I'll get the chance to either fight Goten or GiGi." Then Trunks said unconsciously "besides, it'll be a good chance to impress GiGi..." It took him a second to realise he said that out loud, and when he did he was as red as a tomato. Vegeta looked down at his son with wide eyes, he thought, what else have I missed?! And the rest of the walk to the park was silent.

(A/N, hey everyone!, what did you think?, I thought it was about time that I added a cute little moment in, and I did! expect more cute moments in the future. I'll probably update again later, until then.... PEACE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!!)