Chapter 11: Tenka'ichi Budokai Part 2

1st person P.O.V.             

We were at the arena, there were people everywhere.

Krillin said, "whoa, what a crowd!"

Bulma said, "yeah, what a pain."

I heard Yamcha say, "I wonder if Goku's here yet?"

I suddenly heard people yelling. I looked over to where the noise was coming from and I saw a bunch of people running toward a big crowd.

I asked "where are those people going?" I heard people yelling, "It's Hercule!!" And "Hercule's here!!"

Krillian said "Hercule, huh?, heh heh... 'The hero who saved the world'."

Bulma said, "He's so popular... But why?!"

I looked further into the crowd and saw a funny looking man with an afro yelling "HA HA HA!!! ALL YOU HERCULE FANS OUT THERE!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

I said, "who would route for that guy?! looks like a cheater to me." Goten and Trunks snickered.

I fixed the strap on my dress AGAIN, I looked back at mom and asked, "can I change into my gi now?"

She sighed and said, "yeah, your gi's in your backpack." I nodded and started running to the closest changing room. She yelled at my back, "don't take too long, please!"

I yelled back, "I won't!" When I got into the changing room, I quickly picked a stall and changed into my gi, it looked exactly like Goten's.

I took my hair out of the pigtails and put it in a ponytail, and I ran back outside. When I got outside Yamcha was saying, "heh heh... That guy hasn't changed..."

I walked over to mom. Goten said, "Oh! Gohan it's Piccolo!!" I looked over to where he was talking about and I saw Piccolo standing there with his arms crossed.

I grinned, I liked Piccolo, he seemed nice, but sometimes he gets a little intimidating. Gohan ran over to the namekian, "Piccolo!! have you seen dad?!"

Piccolo said, "not yet, I'm afraid... Uh, Gohan, are you going to fight in that?"

Gohan replied, "haha, of course"

Mom said, "what happened to Goku? maybe he went backstage already?"

After she said that I heard a joyful male voice say behind us, "heh heh!, hey guys!"

I looked behind me and I saw a man that looked like an older version of Goten, he was wearing a gi similar to mine and Goten's.

I practically jumped behind mom's leg, I heard everyone yell, "DAD!!!" "GOKU!!!" "HEY!!!", I narrowed my eyes at this man, his face seeming very familiar, where have I seen this man before?

My mind suddenly flashed to a memory that's filled with both fear and gratitude...

*FLASHBACK*

I was two at the time, I was getting deeper and deeper into the water, when I heard a voice say, "calm down! you're not gonna drown! I'm not gonna let you!"

I looked down below me into the water below. I saw a man come out of the darkness who looked like an older version of Goten, he scooped me up into his arms and took me to the surface....

*BACK TO REALITY*

I was staring at this man with wide eyes, he... saved me?! Everyone threw themselves at him in a hug. I heard them say "DAD!!" And "GOKU!!!"

I kept staring at this man. He looked up at me and I ducked farther behind mom's leg, I was still able to look at him.

I heard Goten say, "I'm Goten." I noticed he was also behind mom's leg.

I looked up at the man and said, "I'm GiGi."

He walked out of everyone's hug and said, "I'm Goku, hi!" He smiled down at us.

I stared at him with wide eyes, it was quiet. But then I felt SO happy! this is my DAD! Goten and I ran at him saying, "daddy!, daddy!". We flew into his arms in a hug.

I climbed onto his back and got on his shoulders, he laughed and said "hey you two!, wanna fly?" He threw Goten into the air and caught him, then he spun around. I was laughing, he put us both down and said, "let's go get signed up, okay?"

I beamed and said "okay!" I grabbed his hand and we walked to sign ups. This going to be the best day ever!!!!

And for once... She was actually wrong about that.... Found out what happens next, in the next chapter!....

(A/N, hey everyone!, I think I did good in this chapter!, I personally like it!, it's so cute! :D, anyway, I'll update again tomorrow!, until then.... PEACE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!!)