Chapter 3: Training

It's been five years since that accident, and GiGi has grown up to be happy and healthy. It was just announced that Goku is going be at the Tenka'ichi Budokai, the Son children were all in bed, trying to go to sleep.

GiGi's P.O.V.

I was in my bed, which was next to Goten's bed, I couldn't sleep. I was too excited that I would get to meet my dad in a few days! And I was going to be in the tournament! This is very exciting! I heard Gohan ask me and Goten "Goten, GiGi, will you guys help me train starting tomorrow?" Me and Goten said "sure!!!" I fell asleep, excited for tomorrow's events.

The next day....

Gohan, Goten, and I were all in our training gi's getting ready to start. "I guess I'll start off as a super saiyan." said Gohan, his hair turned gold and his eyes turned a tealish color. He looked down at me and Goten and said "all right, let's begin!"

Goten and I said, "yeah!" Simultaneously

20 minutes later...

Gohan got a bunch of rocks and piled them up, then he said, "Goten, GiGi, throw rocks at me from behind this line." he drew a line with his foot.

Goten said "Kay."

I said "okay, this should be fun!" I picked up a rock and Goten did the same. We walked over to the line, I asked Gohan, "you sure you want us to be this close?" Gohan said "sure!" He got in a crouched stance, he said "I'm ready!".

Goten asked "huh?! from THIS close?!" Gohan said "like I said I'll be fine! we could go even closer if you want... But this'll do for now!" Goten and I hesitated, he said "I'll be fine! throw as hard as you can!" Goten and I looked at each other, then we said "okay...". Gohan said "bring it on!"

I drew back and so did Goten, we said "here we... GO!" we both threw our rocks. I noticed mine was heading for his face like Goten's was, he just barely managed to dodge it. When the rocks hit the cliff, Gohan looked at us in pure shock, Goten said "wow, you DID dodge it!! you're awesome!!"

I said, "yeah, you're AMAZING!!!" I was beaming. Goten and I walked over to the pile and I said, "we'll keep throwing them!" And Goten said "yeah, we'll keep 'em coming!"

Gohan said "wait! hold on you guys!" he grabbed a stick and said "maybe we should start back here..." he drew another line, this time farther back.

5 minutes later...

We were still throwing rocks at Gohan, Gohan said "okay, I'm getting the hang of this!! you guys can come closer now!!" We came closer, and we kept throwing rocks, "ho! hah!, heh heh!!" Goten and I suddenly stopped.

Goten pointed to himself and asked "hey. Do you think we could be like you?" Gohan asked "huh? what do you mean?"

I said "that 'Super Saiyan' thing, could we try?"

Gohan put his hands on his hips and said "ha ha ha!, someday- but you both aren't ready yet!... It takes an incredible amount of training... And then it's triggered by rage!". We both stopped him, by powering up... And going super saiyan.

(A/N: hey there everyone!, sorry of this chapter was too long, but I thought it was pretty good! :), anyway, I'll probably update again later, but my brain needs a break, so... PEACE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!)