Chapter 16: GiGi vs. Goten Part 1

1st person P.O.V

After my fight with that Ethen thug I fought a few more people. And finally, after a few more fights, it was finally time for me to fight Goten. But throughout my other fights I could feel my leg getting worse, I thought he just nicked me! But, I didn't care. I wasn't gonna let that keep me from fighting in this tournament....

Match time!

I was waiting for my next match to start, and I was a little nervous. I mean, I know he's my brother and all and that I shouldn't be nervous because if I lose no harm done, right? Right?! Right. There will be no harm done. I mean after all, the only people that are here that I care about are practically family or they really are family. I took a deep breath, looked at Goten and asked "are you excited Goten?" He looked at me, smiled, then said, "yeah!, this should be fun!" I looked closely at him, I could tell he was nervous. I smiled, suddenly feeling less nervous. Trunks came up to us and said "good luck you guys!" He must've noticed how nervous we look because he said "but, hey, think of it as the strongest one out of the two of you will get to fight me!" I stared at him with wide eyes and a look that said 'that was a little rude, Trunks!'. He must've realized what he said was wrong because he said, "uh, that didn't come out right... What I meant was... Um.... Good job to whoever wins!" As soon as he said that, "ladies and gentlemen!, the next match is about to begin!" I heard the crowd roar, I said "let's go" Goten said "right" and we walked to the stage....
We're walking on the sidewalk leading to the stage, I hear the announcer say "Son Goten age 7 vs. Son GiGi age 7... Brother and sister, eh? This outta be interesting! Keep watching folks!" Right before we went in our own corners we gave each other a fist pump, then we walked onto the stage, got in our places, and got in our stances. I said to him, ~good luck~ he said back to me, ~you too~, before the announcer could talk we heard a loud voice yelling, "you two have fun!, but, DON'T HURT EACH OTHER TOO BAD!" I felt my face go warm from embarrassment, MOM! not a very good thing to scream when we're in front of almost three thousand people!!! I saw that Goten's face was red as well. The announcer said in a kinda awkward fashion, "erm... BEGIN!!" We stood there in our stances waiting for the other one to make a move, but none came. Instead, I got out of my stance and said "come at me" Goten looked confused, he asked "whatddya mean?" "Just do it, you'll see" I smiled at him, he nodded and lunged at me. I saw him coming straight at me, but I didn't move, instead I clenched every muscle in my body, now basically I'm an unmovable statue. He came at me and punched me in the chest, if I hadn't clenched my muscles that punch would've blown me back a few feet. But, Goten's punch didn't hurt me, in fact, it kinda tickled. While Goten was in shock I used that time to punch him smack on the cheek. He jumped back and said "no fair, GiGi! You didn't say you were gonna do that!" "Ya-huh! I said 'you'll see', that means it was a surprise! And besides I've been working on that!" I crossed my arms, looked at Goten and said "now, it's your turn, show me what you've got, Goten!" He said "okay!, if you say so!" He got in an all too familiar stance and said "ka-me-me-ka-" I put up my pointing finger and said "it's 'Kamehameha' Goten" "haaaa!" He tried blasting at me but got blown back a foot or two. I walked over to him, helped him up and said "wanna get serious now?" He grinned and said "yeah!" I grinned as well. We went back to where we each stood earlier and got in our stances. I smiled at him and he smiled back, I asked him ~you ready to fight for real now?~ he said back ~you bet!~ my smile grew. It's time to get serious! I can't wait to know what happens!

This is gonna be great! Find out what happens next, in the next chapter!

(A/N, hey everyone!, I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been REALLY busy! Anyway! I have a great announcement to make! You all know how the holidays are coming up? Well, I wanted to write a Christmas story for this book, but I didn't know how considering we're in the middle of the main story, so! What I'm gonna do is write a separate story of the Christmas story for this book, it takes place after they defeat Buu, I haven't written it yet, but when I do, it's gonna be called Fighter's Daughter: A Christmas Story. I hope you all will read and like it, and I promise to upload it before Christmas. So, stay tuned, and until next time.... PEACE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!!)