Chapter 2: 2 years later...

It's been almost three years since GiGi and Goten were born, and Chi-Chi thought it would be fun to have a little family picnic at a lake close to home.

When they got there Chi-Chi started setting up the blanket and food, and they had A LOT of food, GiGi was running around and playing with Goten.

GiGi said, "I go'na get ya Got'en!" Goten said, "nuh-uh!" They were basically running around in a circle. GiGi jumped up and tackled Goten, they both fell on the ground laughing. Chi-Chi smiled and said, "now, now, you two, don't hurt each other" they both replied, "k!"

Gohan was sitting on the shore with a fishing pole, GiGi tip toed behind him, and once she was right behind him she yelled, "bi' brodter!" And she tackled him, he said, "don't scare me like that GiGi! I didn't hear you!" GiGi thought he was mad but then she saw that he was grinning and she grinned as well. Chi-Chi called, "okay! who's ready to eat?" They all immediately ran over, sat down on the blanket, and started eating.

When they were done GiGi and Goten were playing with a little wooden boat that Chi-Chi brought for them to play with. They were in the shallows, but then all of a sudden, the boat got swept away in the gentle rapids.

Goten said "awww!" GiGi saw how sad Goten looked, she said "I go ge' it!" She grabbed a stick off the ground and went to get the boat. The boat got swept under a rock, no correction, it was like a small cliff over water.

She went on top of the small cliff, she looked down and saw the boat stuck on a log, she reached down with her stick. Chi-Chi looked up from what she was doing only to see her daughter not there, she asked Goten "Goten, where's your sister, sweetie?" Goten looked over at her and said "sh' went an th' cwiff."

Chi-Chi shot up and said "WHAT?!" She looked frantically around for her daughter. When she saw her on that cliff sticking that stick down there, she yelled "GiGi!, get down from there this instant!"

But, GiGi didn't hear her mother, she was still trying to get the boat. She said "almos got it!" The stick was very close to the boat, but then suddenly a splash sounds through the air. "Ahhh!, hel' me!" GiGi fell into the water. Chi-Chi was screaming, Gohan threw down his fishing pole and with a splash he jumped into the water.

GiGi was screaming in fear, she kept falling deeper into the water, but when she thought that it was over, she heard a voice "calm down, you're not gonna drown! I'm not gonna let you!"

She suddenly saw a face come out of the darkness below her, and that face formed a body. The man looked like an older version of Goten, she was suddenly swept up and this man was holding her and bringing her up to the surface. She felt such a comforting energy from him and she almost fell asleep from the kind energy radiating from him.

She got up to the surface, she was picked up by her older brother and brought back to the shore. She was shivering, Chi-Chi ran up to them with a blanket, she scooped GiGi up and said, "don't you ever scare me like that again young lady! oh!" Chi-Chi teared up and let out a sob. GiGi said, "p-plea' don' cry mama!" Chi-Chi sniffed and said, "I'm fine, let's go home."

They packed up their stuff and started heading home, Gohan was holding GiGi, she was wrapped up in their blue picnic blanket. She said, "I wath scarwed Gohan." Gohan looked down at her and said "I know, you're okay now though." he smiled gently at her.

She said "bu' a angel saved me!" Gohan said "really?" He chuckled a little, he asked, "what did this angel look like GiGi?" She said "he loo' li' Goten, but a old'er boy" Gohan was actually shocked at this he thought, Dad? But wait, he's dead that's impossible. Gohan frowned a little, GiGi noticed this cause she said "bi' broder, wha' wong?" Gohan said "nothing!, so did you have fun today?"

He was trying to change the subject, she beamed and said, "yeah, I did!" They talked about that for a few minutes, and then after that GiGi fell asleep in her brother's arms.

But little did they know that that little accident would cause GiGi's biggest fear... And Gohan knows it was their dad who saved her.... And you wanna know something? I think GiGi knows it too....

(A/N, hey everybody!, what did you think?, I thought I did good for chapter two :), I will update who knows how many times, a lot probably! :), well, see you later! :D)