Chapter 6: Flying Twins!

1st person P.O.V.

Goten, Videl, and I were working on flying. Gohan said to us, "come on! concentrate on pushing your chi upwards! you can do it!"

I closed my eyes and concentrated on pushing my chi up. A few seconds later, I heard Goten saying, "woah!"

I opened my eyes and saw that I was floating a few feet of the ground. I concentrated harder and I flew upwards, I started doing circles in the air. I yelled down "look at me Gohan! I'm flying!"

He said, "I know! Great job GiGi!" He was beaming just like I was.

I floated down a little, "come on Goten! just concentrate!" I encourage him.

He said, "okay!" He scrunched his face up a little in concentration.

A few seconds later he started to float a few feet in the air, I said "that's it! you're doin it!hahaha!"

He floated up to where I was and we started doing figure eight's in the air.

I looked down and saw that Videl was floating a little bit off the ground.

I yelled down, "good job Videl!" I smiled. Apparently Gohan was saying something similar because then she said, "shut up! I can't concentrate!!"

I continued to fly with Goten, I said, "this is fun!" Goten said "whee! look at me, Gohan!!"

I heard Gohan say, "they already had good grasps on their chi already... You'll be able to fly like that in no time!" Videl said, "I'll come again tomorrow."

Gohan said, "what?!" He brought up his hands and said, "wh-why?! you got over the hard part... You can do the rest by yourself..."

She replied, "I want to know more about chi, or do you not want me around?!"

He said, "th-that's not what I meant..."

She got out a Capsule and said, "then see you tomorrow!"

I quickly flew over to her and said, "wait! Videl!" she looked over at me.

I floated down so I was next to her, I got out the grass and flower bracelet I made earlier out of my pocket. It had four flowers on each side and the flowers were pink, the rest of it was green from the grass.

I lifted it up to her and said, "here, think of it as a friendship bracelet!"

She took it and said, "uh, thanks."

She threw the Capsule and said, "see ya!"

Gohan said, "yeah..." Then he said, "um...actually..."

She said, "what?"

I walked over to stand beside Gohan. He said, "it's about your hair, I think you should cut it short."

She said, "what?" She blushed and grabbed one of her pigtails, I tilted my head to the side at this.

She asked, "you like girls... With short hair Gohan?"

He said, "huh?!, n-no! it's just that short hair would be better in a fight! long hair could get in you eyes! or the other guy could pull on it!"

She blushed even more she yelled, "so what?!my hair's MY business!!!" she got in the plane, slammed the door shut and flew away.

Goten asked, "why'd she get mad?"

Gohan said, "I don't know..."

He said, "all i know is.. Argh! I can't train like this!!"

Goten asked me, "are you gonna be like that when you're older?"

Gohan looked down at us, and I crossed my arms, "I will make no promises..." I answer, my eyes closed.

The next morning...

We were waiting for Videl to come by again, a plane landed and a girl I don't know stepped out Goten asked, "Gohan, who's that?"

I asked, "yeah, who's that?"

Gohan's eyes widened, "gaah!!" He cried out.

It was Videl, but she cut her hair to be REALLY short, she said "come on! let's pick it up where we left off!"

Gohan mumbled, "...girls... I don't understand..."

(A/N, I MIGHT update again later, I'm not sure, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!until later... PEACE OUT MY FRIENDS!!!)