Chapter 26: You've Made Me Proud, Part 1

GiGi's P.O.V.

Vegeta smirks at Babidi and Buu, the look in his eyes is very intimidating and scary. Lightning jolts around his body, and his hair is golden like a super saiyans. But his power level is ten times stronger than a normal super saiyans.

Trunks grins, "it's dad!" He laughs in relief.

"~Goten.~" I say to him using our little shared power.

He seems surprised at my sudden voice in his head, but he replies, "~What's wrong, GiGi?~"

"~I'm scared.~" I tell him. "~something very bad is gonna happen.~"

"~you don't know that GiGi! Everything's gonna be fine!~" he assures me, though I can hear his doubt in my head.

I cut off the communication when I hear Vegeta say something, "so that repugnant blob is Buu, eh?" His scowl seems to harden as he says, "the one who killed Gohan..."

My eyes widen at this news, "G-Gohan..." I whisper, my voice cracking. I lower my head, feeling a wave of sadness hit me. I bite my lip, my vision blurring from tears as I start to shake.

"GiGi!" I hear Krillin whisper, "calm down! If your power level keeps going up like that they'll know we're here!" I notice my bangs aren't on my forehead and I know I must've accidentally gone super saiyan. I take a deep breath and change back to normal.

I look at him and he gives me a sympathetic smile, "it's okay. Maybe they're wrong. Maybe Gohan isn't dead." He says, trying to reassure me.

I just look away from him, wiping my eyes. He's wrong. I say to myself. I can't feel Gohan's energy anymore. H-He's gone... Really gone... my lip begins to quiver but I quickly bite it, no! I scold myself. I have to be strong! For Gohan! He wouldn't want me crying like this, especially right now.

I calm myself and look down at Vegeta and Buu. Smoke is coming out of Buu's head and he's frowning, he pumps his fists in the air as he shouts, "mad! Buu kill you now!" His voice is very high pitched and annoying and I resist the urge to cover my ears.

Krillin's mouth falls open as he says, "geez... that things chi.... just got bigger..." he lets out a shaky breath, "it's insane."

I nod in agreement and start to worry, not only for our lives but for Vegeta's as well. From the looks of things, he's not going to back down even if he dies in the process.

Vegeta brings his fists to his sides, "I won't go down alone! I'll take you all with me!" He shouts at Babidi and Buu. He screams, his chi spiking dramatically before he charges at Buu.

Vegeta kicks Buu in his fat face before turning around and punching him in the face. He keeps doing this, punching and kicking Buu with no pause or hesitation.

Babidi is in shock as he says to himself, "wh-what's wrong... with my Buu?!"

Vegeta's winning! I think to myself as a grin comes to my face, "he's winning! Vegeta's winning!" I say to them.

"Vegeta's awesome!" Krillin says.

Goten laughs and Trunks pumps his fist in the air, "go Dad!" He says.

Piccolo is the calmest out of all of us as he says, "he has broken through the super saiyan wall. He is more powerful than Gohan when he beat Cell."

I look at Piccolo in shock, woah. He's right!Vegeta's power level is scary strong! I look back down at the battle.

Buu touches back on the ground. His face is squished and deformed but then it suddenly pops back to the way it was.

Vegeta lifts his hand up and energy surrounds his body. He fires a beam of energy from his hand at Buu. It blows a hole in Buu's stomach and sends him flying before he lays flat on the ground, limp as a noodle.

Vegeta smirks and Trunks grins, pumping his fist in the air, "he did it!"

I narrow my eyes at Buu's corpse, something's not right. His power level isn't fading. My eyes widen when Buu sits up, supporting himself on his hands and knees. Vegeta's eyes widen as Buu stands up, slightly hunched over. The hole seals up and I gasp in shock, "he healed himself?!" I whisper.

Buu has veins bulging on his head as he says, "that hurt.... tiny bit..." he giggles as his chi begins to rise.

Vegeta scowls at him, "what are you?!" He says angrily, obviously frustrated that he couldn't take Buu down.

Buu's body starts to glow, he pushes his chi out to surround him as he gets in a squatting position, "bad! Hurt!" He shouts.

A strong wind starts to circle around us as the ground shakes, sending rocks and boulders to the ground. I watch the scene in shock as Buu's power level continues to rise.

Buu lifts his arms up, his face furious, "HURT YOU!" He screams. A blinding light shoots from his body as the wind picks up.

"RUN!" Piccolo shouts to us.

Before we can even get up an explosion erupts from Buu, sending all of us into the air. I spin around and around in the air before I hit the ground hard.

I groan at the soreness rising in my back before I sit up, a ringing in my ears. "Is anyone hurt?!" Piccolo shouts as my hearing returns to normal.

I see Trunks look over at me and I give him a nod, silently telling him I'm okay. Trunks looks at Goten before looking at Piccolo, "we're okay!" He tells him.

Piccolo nods slowly before looking to the field. A huge crater has formed from the explosion and floating above it, completely unharmed, is Buu.

Piccolos eyes widen, "Supreme Kai!" He says.

Trunks looks into the field as well. He gasps, "Dad!" He says, worried for Vegeta.

I stare at the field in horror filled shock, what is that thing?! I think to myself.

Will they ever be able to defeat Babidi's new monster?! Find out in the next chapter!

(Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's part one of two, as you can see. the next chapter should be posted soon but until then I hope you're happy with this one. Peace!)