Chapter 2- We're In Trouble

(Edited)

It was a slow, silent walk back to the house for me and Ron. We knew that we would never live this down, especially since we acted this way in front of her boy friend.

Now we were on the couch sitting next to each other. Ron gave me his shirt to put on because me and Ron don't like to be alone when we get in trouble. We stick by each other through everything and we aren't leaving each other now.

I looked at Ron and he looked at me with worry. I looked back at our mother pacing the floor in front of us. It was silent and she was starting to create a draft.

"Mom?" I squeaked out and I felt Ron's hand on my leg as a comfort.

She stopped and looked at us both. She was pointing daggers at us both and I think I might just die from it.

"Okay, Ron and Morgan what exactly happened?" She gritted through her teeth.

Her eyes were hazel and changed color based on her mood, so when she's pissed off they turn a dark green. Which is the color they are right now.

"Well, it started over the TV. I pushed Morgan off of the couch and she got mad. So she kicked my most sensitive area."

He looked at me putting on a fake smile. I held in my laugh and kept my smile down. I do not need to be in anymore trouble than what is going to happen.

"So then I ran up to my room and Ron busted my door frame to pieces. I scurried out the window before he could murder me, but I had to take off my shirt to get away. Then, I ran and we came face to face with you and I with death."

I flashed a heart felt smile at her but she wasn't smiling so mine disappeared.

"You broke the door frame!" She yelled at Ron. Oops, I shouldn't have said that. Ron nervously chuckled and I felt his eyes bore into me now.

"Yeah, but I have money, so I can pay to have it fix. Now that we told you what happened, what's our punishment?" Ron asked our mom who stopped with her anger slightly faded away but it was still there.

"Ron and Morgan you are grounded for a week. Instead, you will be spending a week of summer in the house doing work. Got it?" She ordered with no joking tone.

"Yes mom."

"Okay mom."

"Now, I want you guys to meet Joe Hunt and his son Jax," My mom spoke calmy as her boy toy and the good looking guy came in.

Oh fuck! he saw me in my bra, but good thing I wore my hot one.

"Joe, this is Ron who's 18 and Morgan who's 16," My mom introduced us. I waved flashed a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you sir, sorry about the little incident that you had to witness. Me and my brother can get a little wild when we are alone," I told him standing up and Ron followed suit. I held out my hand and he shook it.

He seemed like a very pefessional man to me. I mean his gray hair was on point! And he was tall, plus his blue eyes. No wonder my mom never wanted us to meet because he's mature and we are....well immature.

"Nice to meet you both and it's understandable Morgan and Ron. Me and my sister were the same way and I'm not just saying that," He chuckled as he moved on to Ron shaking his hand.

"This is Joe's son Jax. Jax is 18 like you Ron and he's starting college this fall. He will be a freshman at your college, so be sure to show him the ropes."

My mom winked at Ron sending him into shivers. Ron always feels uncomfortable about winks no matter who does it.

"Hi Jax, nice to meet you, I hope we all get along."

I smiled and held out my hand for him but he rolled his eyes, not excepting my hand shake at all.

My hand went down and I felt awkward. I looked at him seeimg that he was the total opposite of his dad.

He had short black hair and gages in his ears. My eyes wandered and caught a glimpse of a tattoo peeking from his white shirt.

"How about you guys go hang out for a while, so I can cook dinner for tonight. Go on," My mom told us.

Jax's dad pushed him towards us and we stood there awkwardly. He looked mean, so I think I will let Ron handle this one.

"Well, how about we play the x-box."

Ron suggested as we all followed Ron into my room! I ran to it stopping in front of my door. They both stopped in their tracks with confused looks.

"What's wrong with you?" Ron asked pushing me out of the way. I got in his way again, giving him my best smile.

"Um, can we not play in my room, I have my things laying around," I chuckled and Ron was puzzled.

"Whatever Morgan, now get out of the way."

He pushed me hard out of the way and I landed on my bed. I huffed standing up.

I ran to the X-box and grabbed my black remote while they got white remotes. I stuck my tongue out while I took a seat on my bed.

"Holy shit."

I was startled and looked towards Jax. Of course, there in his hand was my black thong that I so dearly love.

I felt my cheeks grow hot and I couldn't do anything to make them forget about this.

"Damn Morgan, you have all of this shit but never had a boyfriend?" Ron asked laughing at me.

That's so mean! And weird, it's so embarrassing that my brother saw it.

"Wow that's hot," Jax spoke chuckling and bouncing it around.

I grew a pair finally and stood up.

"Give me my damn thong you jerk!" I yelled and ran to him snatching it up from him and shoving it in my dresser. I turned to them giving my best glare.

"Let's play the damn game or get out of my room!" I yelled at them both and the both laughed. Great, now I have two jerks to deal with.

After an hour, dinner was finally ready. We all made out way down stairs and into the dining room.

I sat next to Ron and the guests sat across from us. I actually sat right across from Jax, the evil bastard.

"So Ron, Jax, and Morgan, I have some news for you and so does Joe. Now we have dated for two years already and we think that we are going to be moving forward more."

I just shoved my mouth with her lasagna as I stared at Jax. He ate slowly and it seemed almost like he was purposely doing it. His eyes are glued to mine as we both ate and stared.

He is so fine, like damn I would hop on that fast.

"Anyway, me and Joe are getting married!" I choked on my food and Ron helped me.

Ron was choking himself and Jax had his mouth wide open. I looked at Ron who was just as shocked as me. I looked at my mom just as her and Joe smiled brightly at all of us.

"But mom, you said you would never marry again after dad. So why now?" I asked.

I mean, my mom was still young since she had Ron at seventeen and me two years later, so she was thirty-six. She still had a whole life ahead of her.

"I know it's sudden but me and Joe are ready. Just think about it though because we won't go through without your permission. So you guys can all go hang out while me and Joe clean up."

I passed looks to Ron and Jax who nodded. I sighed getting up with them as we all made our way to my bedroom.