chapter - seeing my girls

"Bye mom" i waved as ron pull out of the driveway. She blew a kiss and we started out journey to out old home town. We packed suit cases full of clothes to last us a while. Jax sat in the back seat and smoked as soon as our mom was out of sight.

"Hey morgan turn on some music" jax asked and i flipped on my favorite song the one by deuce. The song was great and i fell in love with it the first time i heard it.

"Nice choice" i smiled in success and ron was tapping his steering wheel to the beat. Well i guess out trip wont be so bad.

Long time later..

"Morgan!" I ran and embraced my two besties and we cheered together happy to see each other after a long few days away.

"I see you brought your brothers and by that im just talking about your hot step brother" jeleena gushed and stared at him with passion. I covered her view and smirk.

"Hes not for you jeleena or you amy" i told them and they looked at each other and giggled.

"Do you like him?" They asked at the same time. I scoffed and looked around to make sure they weren't near. I leaned into them and whispered.

"No but some things happened that you guys would want to hear" i chuckled and they squealed jumping up and down.

"So where's our rooms?" Ron asked holding my suit case and his in hand. We followed jeleena into her house and she showed us the guest room with a bed and a tv.

"One of you can have this one and one of you can take the bed in my brothers room. Its up to you but morgans sleeping with me" jeleena grinned and we walked into her room leaving the boys to do whatever.

"Okay so later we are going to sit down with some drinks and snacks with a movie. Morgan you are going to tell us all if the juicy things thag went down" jeleena poked me as we sat on her bed. I nodded and we all laughed.

"So can i have your brother?" Jeleena smiled big begging. I pushed her down and she laughed.

"Alright I'll take that as a yes" i rolled my eyes and saw ron walk in with my bag.

"Here morgan and jeleena i called dibs on your brother bed since his is nicer and jax got the guest room. I guess I'll be in there" he spoke as he walked out.

"Okay so shall we all start planning our outfits for tomorrow night?" Amy wiggled her eyebrows and we all nodded and ran to jeleenas closet.

"Do i look hot?" I strutted around the room in a tight little black dress with some golden heels. I worked it and gasped exaggerating each move.

"Smoking!" Jeleena yelled clapping and amy joined. I puckered my lips and swayed my hips. I am gonna have a ball at this party.

"Now girls join me on this fashion journey!" I yelled and they jumped up with there dresses on and we turned on some Avril Lavigne, girlfriend to be exact.

"Hey, hey, you, you, i want to be your girlfriend!" We all sung and jumped around like weirdos. I grabbed up Jeleenas remote and i started singing in it. Amy grabbed a pencil and jeleena grabbed a ruler. I jumped on the bed, amy danced around on the floor, and jeleena danced on the door seductively.

"Hell yeah im the motherfucking princess!" I sung a solo and jumped onto the floor creating loud bangs. We listened to the whole song and we all collapsed from the work out we did.

"Well im beat and its getting late, do you guys want to watch a movie with snacks and gossip?" I asked them and the nodded smiling. I got dressed into my pj's and we hopped on the bed. The door was closed, 50 shades of grey was on, and we had snacks.

"So morgan what happened!?" Amy asked chewing on an oreo. I swallowed my pop and winked at them.

"Well, at first we of course made out at the wedding to get back. We didn't bring it up after that so that is totally forgotten. But when my mom asked me to take out the garbage, thats when i met the boy of my dreams. His name is gage steel. Hes a dreamy boy and i was making a move until jax interrupted us" i sighed thinking back to that asshole ruining my chances at getting my first boyfriend. I looked at them as they waited for the jucicy things.

"So after that w go grocery shopping and we get done. We drive home and i tell him smoking is bad. So he stops the car on the side of the road and he pushes me against the door and puts a cigarette in my mouth. He makes me smoke it once and i blew it right into his face. He does the same by taking a turn and blowing it in my face" i told them and they smiled like crazies.

"That sounds so fucking hot!" Jeleena bursted out giggling and jumping up and down as best as she can. She gave amy a high five and they looked back at me.

"Anyway after that he kissed me and i was like fuck no i dont like you but then i was like fuck yeah. So i pushed him down and made out with him in the car. We stopped before things got to serious. That was mostly the most juiciest thing you will get" i told them and giggled seeing their shocked faces. They looked at each other and screamed really loudly.

"Holy shit thats crazy!" Amy yelled falling off the bed and ontot the floor. Me and jeleena laughed and jeleena jumped up off the bed and started jumping around.

"Calm down we only made out!" I yelled at them and they laughed and looked at me coming closer to me.

"This is a huge mile stone morgan. Thia means your gonna get married and have kids. Im gonna be right and I get to be bridesmaid!" Jeleena called and amy scoffed pushing jeleena who chuckled.

"Im not getting married, and we dont like each other. Lets just say its a lust thing, like he only wants sex and i want someone to fuck and make out with when i get sad or mad" i shrugged. Jeleena looked confused.

"You want to fuck when your mad?" She asked. I nodded and we all laughed.

"Yeah" our laughter died down and we all went quiet. The movie started and we all stopped talking to watch the movie.