Chapter - Bye

(Edited)

"Morgan honey?" I groaned feeling pain everywhere in my body. My eyes flicked open to bright lights. I groaned shielding my eyes. I blinked a few before getting used to the artificial lighting.

"Mom?" I croaked out moving my hand back down to my side. I looked to the voice and saw my mom crying

"Morgan are you okay?" She asked giving  covering her mouth with tears streaming down her pale cheeks. My mom's eyes were bloodshot and purple circles layed under.

"Where's Jax?!" I panicked sitting up but I fell back down from the pain. My mom gave a reassuring smile and rubbed my head gently.

"Jax is fine. He got really hurt but he saved you Morgan. If he hadn't jumped onto you then you would have died. He's in the waiting room right now with your friends and Ron. He was really worried about you and blamed the accident on himself. But it wasn't his fault, he had alcohol in his blood but not enough to make him a threat. It was the other driver, he was really drunk and crashed into you."

I took in calming deep breaths to settle down my nerves. I looked at myself in my gown. My left hand was in a cast and my right arm was cut with bruises.

"Mom what day is it?" I asked seeing a dark sky out the open hospital window. I looked at my mom who looked at Joe with a frown.

"Honey, it's June 28, you missed graduation. You've been out for weeks already."

I bit my lip hard as I held back the wave of feelings that wanted to burst through. I want to sob and just cry. I wanted to scream out loud.

"I missed my own graduation, the last thing of high school," I finally cried out.

My mom quickly pulled me into a hug with her rubbing small circles on my back.

"Oh sweetie, it's alright. Jax got your diploma and I video taped it all. Now don't stress about it. You get to go home tomorrow. Me and Joe won't be here tomorrow because we have to get back but Ron will help you out."

I nodded as my mom kissed my head gently while I closed my eyes. Her lips left sending my eyes open as I watch her leave with Joe. I rested my head back and closed my eyes. I didn't want to go home tomorrow because then I'll have to see Jax.

..................

"You ready to go home?" Ron asked lifting up my bag of things. I nodded.

We made our way out the hosptial door and to the car. Ron helped me in, even though only one of my arms are broken.

"I got it Ron," I laughed as he picked me up and put me in. He chuckled shutting the door.

"Is it so wrong to care for my baby sis," He laughed.

He shut my door and I watched him go to his side. He started up the car and we drove home.

Ron helped me to the door and opened it up. I groaned heading to the couch so I can relax. Moving around is tiring for me.

"Hey, I need to go pick up my assignments that I missed. Are you okay alone?" Ron asked swinging around his keys. I rolled my eyes signaling him to go with my hand.

"Yes and Ron, this is goodbye because I'm leaving to college in a few," I told Ron who smiled.

Ron smiled pulling me up from the couch into his arms. I closed my eyes taking in my brothers closeness. He brought me comfort like no other. He's always been a good big brother.

"Good luck Morgan, I love you."

Ron pulled away leaving me withput his comfort. I watched as he slowly left me. He gave one last smile before leaving.

Sighing, I went to my bedroom and grabbed my already packed suit cases. I had Ron pack them ahead of time for me so I can leave right after I get discharged.

"Morgan?"

I turned around coming face to face with Jax. His brown eyes full of sorrow and regret but I had to ignore him. I can't fall for him.

"Morgan, I'm sorry."

I grabbed my bags and walked out and past Jax. I hate to do this but I have no other choice now.

"Morgan please, and where are you going?"

I sighed and turned to Jax who looked sad and beaten. He had bruises everywhere on his face. He had a big scratch by his left eye that will probably leave a scar.

"Jax, thank you for saving me. Jax I'm leaving to Michigan for college with the girls, I'm leaving for good to start my life finally. We are done Jax. I can't forgive you for cheating on me and saying you never loved me. I'm sorry but we are done," I flat out told him with no emotion to show. Jax frown with his bottom lip quivering.

"Morgan please.."

He reached out and was about to touch me but I back away. I don't want him near me at all, not after everything I've been through with him.

"No Jax, we are brother and sister. That is how it will be from now on. Forget about the past, we are over. Jax, I will see you in the future when I'm older and have my own family. I hope you get one too. Bye Jax."

I turned around and left Jax in the past. I walked down the stairs of the apartment and to Jelena who waited with Amy in the car. I put my suit cases in the trunk slamming it shut.

"Ready to go morgan?" Jelena asked smiling.

I looked up at the window of my room and saw Jax staring out at me.

My heart won't ever let go of Jax. We connected on a different level. He was my first love, he was my first everything. I won't ever stop having feelings for him no matter what.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

I looked forward as the car started to leave. We all headed to our new life in Michigan.

The end maybe

💙793 words💙