Chapter - Lost Purity

Warning! Sexual content in this whole chapter. If you're too young or uncomfortable, skip. It won't effect the way the story is being told that's why i made it it's own chapter. Bare with me because this is my first sexual chapter ever.
**************

Jax cupped my cheeks pulling my lips onto his holding me close. My hands gripped his waist holding him close.

I didn't want to let go. Jax had an effect on me that not even Gage had. Jax had that gentle yet rough, forbidden touch.

His lips trailed mine as he leaned me onto his bed. My head hit the soft pillows sending me into a gasp.

Jax broke away from my lips so he can kiss my neck. He licked my neck slowly before biting it. I moaned pulling him my the shirt closer.

"I love it when you moan. Next I want you to scream my name," Jax growled holding himself up on his two arms over me.

"But our parents are here and they might hear us," I whispered staring up at the sexy man above me.

"No they won't. They aren't here. I checked. They are staying the night at a hotel. Remember that they went out with our brother to see their friends. They won't be back until the morning."

"Oh."

Jax chuckled before pulling off his shirt. I stared wide eyes at Jax who had such the body. He was so well fit and it turned me on even more.

Jax didn't hesitate before he unbuttoned my jeans. I squirmed out of them as he threw them down across the room.

I giggled as his lips kissed my tummy and trailed down. He stopped just before my panties and came back up to my mouth.

I welcomed his tongue that came crashing into my mouth. I moaned as Jax skillfully pulled off my shirt. My hands gripped his jeans.

"Jax," I whispered breaking from his kiss. Jax stared curiously down at me in just my bra and panties.

"What Morgan?"

"You're not drunk are you?" I asked soflty.

"No, I'm not. I did have a little to drink but not too much. Luckily I will be able to remember this moment," Jax smiled brushing his hand on my cheek.

I blushed but luckily it was too dark for him to see it. The only lighting we had was the street light that lit our body up.

"Jax, I know I might be killing the mood but what happens after I give you my virginity. Will you leave me?"

Jax frowned before catching my lips with his again. I was caught off guard before he started unclipping my bra.

His warm hands tossed my bra away. He stopped kissing me and stared down at me.

I squirmed under his gaze. His eyes focused on my breasts. I was so embarrassed.

I quickly shielded my chest with my hands. Jax shook his head before pulling my hands away. He was strong and pinned my hands back above my head.

"Jax." I whispered breathlessly.

"The answer for your question is no."

Before I could react Jax swiftly took my breast into his mouth. I moaned as his tongue swirled over my nipple.

Jax tugged and bit down on my nipple. I needed him more. I arched my back wanting more of his mouth on me. I could feel my panties getting wet.

"Oh Jax!" I moaned out loud. I bit my lip realizing what I just said.