Chapter - What Are We?

(Edited)

I opened my eyes to the sun spilling through the windows. It was Jax's bedroom and I felt his body behind mine hugging me.

His arms are gently wrapped around my waist with the blanket only separating my skin wth his skin.

I felt amazing and alive after what happened. It was like heaven and I want to go back.

He was so gentle and I thought he was going to be rough and hurt me. I was so warm and comfortable in his arms.

"I love you Jax," I whispered into the air and I hope he doesn't hear. I turned around in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his body.

I pulled him close to me getting a groan. His eyes fluttered open and the first thing he did was lean down to kiss me.

"Good morning Morgan." Jax smiled brightly at me and I smiled back. We stared at each other taking in each other's presence.

"Jax do you love me, and what we did last night do you always to that with girls?" I questioned and he chuckled putting his finger over my lips to shush me.

"I do love you Morgan and no, I made love to you slowly. I don't do the love thing but you are kinda breaking me. I love you Morgan and only you, forever."

He kissed me and I grabbed his head pulling him deeper into the kiss.

"I love you too Jax." I smiled and he rolled his eyes getting out of bed.

The sheets flew off and I saw bare skin. I squirmed under the sight. I can't believe that was inside me, I'm suprised that I didn't die or fall apart.

I heard Jax chuckled as he put on a fresh pair of boxers. He was now decent and his back was hot, well so was his front abs.

He had a tattoo that was tribal traveling up his right side and to the place where I first saw his tattoo peaking out.

"Are you going to get dressed or do I have to?" He grinned at me and I squealed covering my head with his sheets.

I felt the sheets get yanked off of me and I saw Jax smiling. I screamed a little to loud and he shushed me by kissing me.

He stopped and grabbed my panties laying on the floor near my lace bra. His eyes trailed over me as he dressed me up slowly. He slipped on my things and kissed me each time a piece of clothing was on.

He grabbed my shirt and slid it on me along with my jeans. He kissed me before putting on the rest of his clothes.

I got on my feet and Jax grabbed my hand walking with me out to my room.

"You take a shower and get dressed and I'll make you breakfast."

He kissed me before letting me get properly cleaned off. I took off the clothes Jax dressed me in and hopped into a nice warm shower.

I scrubbed off dirt from my body. I got out and brushed my teeth an hair putting on a pair of yoga shorts and a black shirt with a Nike symbol on it.

I slipped on a pair of high tops with grey socks and made my way out to the kitchen where Jax had made me oatmeal.

Jax smiled when he saw me and held out a spoonful of oatmeal with berries. I leaned in and took the oatmeal in my mouth smiling at Jax.

"You look beautiful and always do." He grinned and i swallowed my food.

I grabbed my bowl and the spoon from him and left him wanting me. I sat on the couch and put on some movie that I've never seen before. I felt a body sit next to me and it looked to see Jax. His arm went around my shoulder as laid my head on him.

"Jax, I have a boyfriend and I just had sex with you. Do you want to date me and how do I tell gage this?" I put down my bowl on the side table and watched as Jax thought.

"Well you could break up with him and date me. We can have a long distance relationship and when you come over or I come over we can have all the sex we want." Jax pecked my cheek and I smiled a bit.

"Actually Jax I'm coming with you." I put on a worried smile while Jax looked at me with a 'what' face.

"Ron, Jax!" I hear my mom come to the living room and me and Jax flew apart from each other. I grabbed my oatmeal and ate it while Jax flipped through channels.

I guess my mom and Joe did come back. Well it was the afternoon already so I guess it's makes sense for them to be back already.

"Oh your already here, good." My mom looked at us and I smiled.

She sat down and look exhausted to the max with our brother. I heard Ron's foot steps come into the living room and he stood by his hallway looking tired.

"What?" He asked yawning and folding his arms. His hair was a mess and his face was red.

"Well you guys won't be staying in dorms, instead I got you an apartment. It has three bedrooms so Morgan can stay and go to school while you do to. Itts right in the middle of the college and school so it's good."

"Yes!" Ron cheered throwing a fist in the air.

"Seriously, that's awesome!," Jax cheered and gave me a quick look before looking back at my mom.

"So you can all start moving, today if you'd like. It will give you all time to settle in. Just let me know so your father can call a moving van."

My mom got up and headed out leaving only us three.

"Well let's get packing!" Ron cheered, leaving me and jax alone. Jax smack me gently on the arm.

"Why didn't you tell me. This is great now I get to see my girl everyday after a tiring day of school," Jax chuckled and I rolled my eyes getting up.

"We should pack," I told him helping him up off the couch. He kissed me before we walked to our rooms together to pack for our new home.