Chapter 6- Talk About Awkward

(Edited)

Jax and Morgans dance song

Five days later...

It's been one week since lots of things got told to me and Ron. It was a peaceful week for me and a hectic one for my mom. My mom was busy with wedding things and I just hung out with my friends as much as I could.

I was lucky because I haven't ran into Jax since dress shopping and I kinda didn't want to. I don't know what but I have a bad vibe about him.

Now Ron kept dissappearing somewhere when my mom needed his help or when he had to try on a suit for it.

Right now is the day of the wedding and I'm sitting down in one of the chairs about to sleep. Mom woke us up at six in the morning just to go over some things about dancing because I'm gonna have to dance with Joe.

I still have a while until we have to dance. First, they are still saying their vows right now. Two, they made a whole freaking schedule of this shit. It started 5 p.m, then we clap, then there's eating and a damn speech that Ron has to say, then finally throw the bouquet, and then dance and talk the night away.

I heard lots of clapping and it brung me right out of my thoughts. I looked up towards my mom and saw her kissing Joe.

I clapped when they walked down and out the church door. I followed behind because everyone need to go to the hall where the food and stuff will be at.

"Let's go Ron, I'm starving."

I yanked on Rons suit and we hopped into his car together. We drove behind the car that my mom was in. It was a fast drive because the hall was right down the street from the church.

We got out and headed in and let me tell you it was freaking awesome. It had crystals everywhere and flowers. The lighting gave off a romantic glow to the room. It was perfect.

To the front of the room was the table where me, Ron and Jax would sit plus the bride and groom. I looked at Ron and I pushed him slightly.

"I'll race you." I chuckled and he gave a nod.

"Deal, I need a little fun. "

We ran through the tables but careful not to run into things. I slid under our table and got up to see I was the first one here.

"Ha, i won," I mocked as I found my seat right next to Jax. I kinda don't like from him messing with my thong.

I watched as everyone found their assigned seating arrangements. I saw my Amy and Jelena dressed into a blue and pink dress because they are my moms wedding colors for her flowers and decorations. I had on a blue dress and it sucked majorly, I felt naked underneath.

"Morgan!" They waved and I waved back just as heat came into me. I looked next to me and Jax was sitting there checking out my friends. I smacked his head making him growl at me.

"No need to get jealous Morgan because you going to see me everday now," He teased.

"I'm not jealous, it's just that you are checking out my friends so stop," I snapped back folding my arms.

"Wow, they are hot."

I felt my blood boil at his inappropriate comment. Instead of smacking him I punched him right in the dick.

He squirmed and gasped from the pain. I smiled in victory as I smelt food come out. I was right, waiters with food came out and served us a dish that we wanted.

"This is good, " I told Ron and he nodded as we ate some type of fish. I never liked fish but I wanted to try it. It is really good.

We all finished our food and it was champagne and a speech even though us teens can't drink squat so we got sparkling water which was a major buzz kill.