Chapter 11- Beach Time

(New added chapter)

The sun was blazing more than it was before. The sun always seems hotter on the beach than anywhere else. I just love it and swimming should be fun today.

"Come on Morgan, you walk too slow."

I pulled off my sunglasses just so Jax can see my glare. Jax's brown eyes glared at me too. He is such a jerkwad.

"Shut up Jax, go find a spot for godsakes. Leave me the hell alone," I snapped picking up my pace from Jax towards the sand close by the water.

I felt Jax pick up his pace to keep up with me. We walked together down until we came upon the perfect spot to set our things down.

"I need a fucking smoke."

I flashed a quick look to Jax as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes. His soft looking, tan hands pulled out a cigarette. He placed his perfectly between his lips as he lifted a lighter to it. A little click later the cigarette was lit up.

"What the hell Jax?" I questioned him as he blew smoke out of his mouth.

"What?" He shrugged continuing to hit his cigarette.

"Why are you smoking? It's bad for you and does your dad know?" I asked him taking his cigarette from his lips. He scoffed seeming pissed that I took it away from him.

"First of all, I am a legal adult and don't need anyones permission to smoke. Second, my dad knows just like he knows how big of a player I am with the ladies," He clicked his tongue taking the cigarette back from my hand. He popped it back between his lips taking a hit.

"Ugh, whatever. I don't like smoking so don't do it around me," I angrily growled at him.

I ignored him taking my spot on the beach towel for me. My sunglasses rested over my eyes with my body resting flat. My legs stretched out taking in the rays of the sun.

"Did you really decide to come just for a tan?" I heard Jax scoff as I heard the shuffling of a body rest next to mine.

"No, I'll swim, eventually.." I trailed off playing a smile at my lips.

"Alright, so tell me something about yourself Morgan. I want to know something other than that you can be a major lead on."

I scoffed offended from Jax saying I'm a lead on. If I'm a lead on it's only for Jax because he doesn't know when to stop. He deserves to be led on honestly.

"I'm only a lead on for you asshole and why do you even want to know more about me. You are a jerk of a stepbrother so why should I tell you?" I questioned.

I took of my sunglasses getting blinded by the sun. I blinked before getting used to the brighter light. I turned my body so that I layed on my side to face Jax who was also on his side staring at me with sunglasses off.

"Well, I think you're boring so prove me wrong kitty cat. I maybe an asshole or whatever you call me but getting to know my prey helps me better," He jokingly said chuckling.

"Prey? What the hell? I'm not a whore that will sleep with you. I have morals. If I'm going to give up my virginity, it has to be with someone I truly love and trust. Sorry Jax, but whatever you have planned isn't going to work for me. Plus, you're my stepbrother." I pointed out.

"We'll see."

I felt a hand go down on my ass hard. I blushed as I realized what just happened. Jax smacked my ass!

"You bastard!" I scrambled towards him but he jumped up quickly and mocked me.

"Can't catch me bitch!" He yelled out running towards the water.

I growled getting up as fast as I can. I ran through the sand sending it flying. I rushed into the water as waist deep. The water was cold but Jax was gone. He's probably hiding under the water waiting to drag me under.

"Jax!" I yelled quickly searching the water.

"Got ya!"

I screamed as I got thrown over a shoulder. I struggled as I watched the water crash against us.

"Jax put me down or so help me I'll kick your dick!"

"Okay."

I screamed as Jax threw me forward into the cold water. I quickly swam up to the surface and broke it. I gasped wiping the water from my eyes.

"Jax!" I snapped seeing Jax holding his stomach from laughter that sounded. His deep laugh had my heart thumping wildly.

"You said put you down and I did. Hoped you liked your swim," He chuckled sounding like satan.

"You're such an asshole!" I marched away out of the water past him. I got our of the water and back to my spot.

I shivered wrapping a towel around me. It wouldn't be so bad if the wind wasn't blowing cool air. It wouldn't be bad if that asshole hadn't of done that.

"Oh Morgan."

"What?!" I snapped looking up at Jax who had on a smug grin. I rolled my eyes looking away and towards the water.

"You got something right there," Jax softly spom crouching down in front of my face.

I watched as Jax's hand moved for my cheek. His warm touch brought goosebumps to my body. His perfect pink lips were so close to me and his dark eyes just always took my breath away.

"There it is."

Jax pulled off a piece of what seemed to be seaweed from my hair. I just watched as he flicked it away before setting his eyes on mine.

"J-Jax," I muttered out looking away from him. I couldn't take is dark gaze that brought me in.

"Well I'm gonna go scoop the beach and check out the hot girls. I'll see you in a bit." Jax winked before walking off.

I watched as samd flew up from him walking. His tanned back glowing in the sun. His back was well toned and I could see part of his tribal tattoo.

"God dammit."

I was falling for the asshole. I guess it's hard to hide it now. Jax is a mystery to me, a very hot one. He's something that no one encounters everyday. I fucking like him.