Chapter - Falling For Gage?

*Mature content ahead*

"So how was your date with Jax?" Amy asked.

I shoved my books into my locker. I hefted my book bag up and shut my locker. I bit my lip and smiled down at the ground.

"It was great and romantic. I never expected Jax to be a pro at dating a girl. He even told me that he doesn't date but he would do anything for me." The girls smiled and gave a nod to each other.

"So what would you rate it, 1 to 10?" Jelena teased as we started walking to the exit of the school after a long day. I scoffed looking at Jelena.

"Okay I'll give that date an eight since I had to beg and all we wanted to do was fuck me in the park. I don't want Gage to win for some reason."

I looked at them as they looked shocked. Jelena and Amy stopped me confused.

"Oh my god look Morgan!" Jelena squealed jumping up and down with excitement.

I turned my head and saw a guy leaning up against a black slick car. His arms folded, sunglasses on and he looked good as hell.

"Gage!" I spoke a little to loudly to him.

He smiled and opened up the door for me to join him. I felt a push by my girls. I chuckled nearing the car with a big smile on my face.

"What are you doing here, I'm not supposed to see you until Friday after school," I asked as Gage took off his glasses.

He walked to me and pressed his lips onto mine. I pushed him back and we hit the car making a bang.

"Wow, did you really miss me that much?" He teased brushing the hair from my face.

"You suprised me, if that's what your asking then yes. I might of missed you too actually, so yes I did miss you that much." I hugged him taking in his warmth.

"Well I came early to take you to New York with me. Your gonna spend the whole weekend with me. Just us and a lot of romance."

What? I can't leave that will be suspicious.

"I can't gage, i don't have clothes and I have school.." I tried telling him but his finger went over my lips shushing me up. I smiled as he pulled his finger away.

"Don't worry. I know my girlfriend and I had your brother Ron get me something for you so I already have your clothes and everyone thinks you are visiting your aunt. It's our secret and it will only be us."

I chuckled and he ushered me into the car. I buckled up and waved bye to my girls who looked so happy for me.

"Ready to go?" Gage asked turning on the car. His hand enveloped mine as he gave a small squeeze. I squeezed back looking at him, smiling big.

"Let's go."

Finally at new york from Georgia..

The lights and smells were amazing in New York. I couldn't have felt more wonderful. Gage actually suprised me and Jax didn't.

"This will be our hotel. I got a hotel so my parents won't bother us and my roommates won't either. They won't know where we are at, just us." I blushed at his words.

Oh my god what if we do it, oh my god. Well good thing I always keep a condom hidden in my bra since Jax wants to do it on unexpected times.

"Let's go."

I got out of the car and made my way to Gage who held out his hand. I took it as we made our way up and past everyone and towards our room. We walked down nicely lit hallways that are all creme colors.