Chapter 5- Dress Time

(Edited)

Yay dress shopping! Sike, I hate this part.

I was here with Jelena and Amy helping my mom choose a dress but she can't decide. It's been two freaking days and then suddenly mom was like 'Let's go dress shopping', so I called up Amy and Jelena so I would be less bored. Weddings are not me.

"Do you like this one?" My mom asked twirling around in a really poofy dress.

"No, it's too big, get something that shows off your curves it will be so much better," Jelena said, "Or just get a less big one because that will be hard to get off when the honeymoon arrives."

Me and Amy almost busted out laughing but covered our mouths.

"Okay then.." My mom looked at Jelena in shock.

"Morgan go check on how the guys are doing with tuxes."

I got up so I can make my way to the tux area that was for guys or a girl if they want one. I stopped and saw Joe fixing his blue tie but Ron and Jax were no where to be seen.

I walked up to Joe who didn't notice me until I cleared my throat.

"Hi Morgan, so how's your mom doing?" He asked finally getting his tie.

"Great, she just wanted to see how you were doing," I sighed giving him a slight smile.

"Well I just sent Jax over to see how you were doing, so do you think you can get Jax?" I nodded waving bye as I made my way back to the girls. I turned a sharp corner and bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." It was Jax who looked really bored but who blamed him.

"Hey your mom wants you back," He pointed back. He stepped to the side and almost left but I stopped him.

"Do you know how to tie a tie Jax?" I asked looking at his undone blue tie hanging. He rubbed his face staring at me.

"No. " Is all he said before looking away from me. I smiled stepping closer to him than before.

"I'll tie it for you then."

He stared down at me just as I grabbed his tie. I can tie a tie without looking due to my dad. I used to help him when mom was away.

"How did you learn to tie one of these?"

I looked up at him finishing up it. His eyes stared into me causing me to get a shiver but I held it down.

"Um my dad, when my mom was on business trips my dad always needed my help tying one, so now I can tie them without looking."

I patted his done tie smiling at my work. I still got my touch even after all of these years of not doing it.

"Thanks," He muttered stepping away leaving me alone without another look. I shrugged it off and went back to the girls who already had on their bridesmaid dresses.

"Morgan good thing you're here, me and Amy were just thinking that we should all try on a wedding dress for fun," Jelena spoke happily.

"Can I just try on my bridesmaid dress and get it over with?" I groaned plopping on the seat. Jelena looked at Amy who nodded sending a secret message to Jelena.

"Nope!" They said at the same time pulling out a dress they already picked out.

"Okay," I groaned getting up and following them into the dressing room.

Jelena helped me and Amy in and we helped her. We all walked out in our dresses looking like goddesses.

We all had on different style dresses but they all compliment our bodies pretty good.

"Awe that's so cute!" We all turned to see my mom in her regular clothes holding her phone taking pictures of us. Next to them stood the boys who looked at us funny besides Joe who was smiling at us.

"Morgan you look like a girl for once!" Ron laughed on his own making me blush hard. I threw my veil over my face so I can  get some coverage.

"Alright, the fun is over, we are going to change now," I growled stomping my way back to the dressing rooms with my girls behind me.

I put back on my normal clothes and thank god I ain't really getting married.

"Alright girls we got your dresses, the tuxs, and my dress, so let's all go out to eat in the food court."

We all filed behind my mom out of the bridal store which was in the mall.

I felt a presence by me but I ignored it. I finally gave in and looked up to see Jax staring at me.

"What?" I snapped quietly so no one else could here me. Jax smirked lowering his head down by my ear.

"I personally think you looked beautiful in that dress Morgan. I think in the future you will make a guy happy. So take that as a compliment and I still don't like you, so don't mistake me for that," He chuckled going back to his walking. I felt my cheeks heat up while my stomach had butterflies in it.

Chill Morgan, it was just a compliment to make you feel better, it's nothing more than a brother and sister bond thing. Then again, he's not my real brother and we barely know each other.

Alright that's it, I'm done. No more getting like this, he's my brother or will be.