Chapter - New Apartment

(Edited)

"Wow this is amazing!" I yelled setting down my suitcase. My clothes were all packed up and my mom said I can buy new things but nothing too over the top.

"Yeah isn't it, mom has some style left," Ron chuckled making me laugh.

I left my bag and headed down the hall to claim a room. I found a room at the far back with a big window over looking the little town we were by.

"I call this room!" I yelled back and took a good look on how I'm gonna place my stuff.

"Why do you always get the good rooms?" I smiled and looked at Jax who looked really happy.

Jax leaned against the door frame. His hair not done special and he wore all black. A black shirt and jeans. He looked like the total badass and he was mine.

"Because I'm a girl and we deserve the best," I simply stated throwing a smirk. I watched as he rolled his eyes.

"Don't you think guys deserve the best to."

Jax walked over and hugged me close. We stood there silent watching the view of cars go by.

"I can tell we are gonna have fun here," He whispered into my ear. I grinned like a dummy and nodded.

His hands traveled down to my shorts. I felt his hand slip in but I grabbed it and pulled it away. I backed away from him and clicked my tongue and swaying my finger in a 'no' way.

"Sorry Jax but not while my brother is here. Plus, maybe I got a little bored with you that night and I don't want to sleep just yet," I giggled and Jax turned angry fast. His face changed and I bit my lip, waiting for his yelling.

"Alright and I know for sure that I did not bore a virgin like you. You can't deny that you moaned each time I pumped into you. So you know what tonight I'm gonna fuck you on this floor and hear you moan my name again. I love you and your sexy voice."

He demanded and walked me back pushing me against the wall. I nipped at his lips and he growled.

"Alright, but I dont want to fuck on the floor how about we do it in the bathroom while we shower tonight," I growled back and my hands went to his pants. I grabbed his zipper turning him on more than usual.

"Alright then and this time I'm going to make you scream more. Last time was just a warm up for you since I didn't want to hurt you because you were a virgin. So watch out."

His hands slid down to my thigh and in between them.

"Alright until then act like we aren't nice to each other, we have to make my brother believe we hate each other still or he will tell mom of us." I kissed him and he nodded.

Jax backed away and grabbed his suit case rolling out leaving me heated up. I watched and I groaned at how aroused I get around him. Jax did do a good job at being my first.

Just as I was about to start unpacking my phone ringed Gage's ring tone, it was love me like you do by Ellie Goulding.

"Hey babe so how is the new apartment with your brothers?" Oh and I forgot about gage.

Me and him are still together for now. I haven't broke up with him yet but I don't want to. Jax doesn't know I'm still with him either.

"It's great, I get new everything and the room is huge. And how's New York?" I asked smiling and looking out my window.

"It's great but I wish I was with you and I really wished I would have came over when you asked. I didn't know you wanted to give your virginity to me and I hope I can still take it because I love you."

My smile dropped and I totally forgot, he's not my first and I'm not a virgin, it was all Jax.

"Yeah you can come take it if you ever visit, but now I kinda want to wait for marriage. I think it might be easier and all that." I held back the panic and tried smooth my way out.

"Well, I'm planning on marrying you soon because I am really in love with you and I would do anything to have you and make you mine. I got to go Morgan but I love." I felt my heart split and the guilt won.

"I love you too Gage, I'll call you after I get fully settled in okay, bye." I shut off my phone and threw it down but not hard enough to break it.

"What's up with you?" I looked away from my phone laying on the floor and up to Ron who looked worried.

"Ron have you ever been stuck between two girls before?" I asked and he looked at me then looked away.

"Well when I was in ninth grade, it was between my recent ex who was the popular girl and a girl that was quiet and shy. I loved them both and I kinda did things with both of them. But eventually they both realized I was with both of them and they made me choose. I chose my ex, and man do I regret everything because after I got her I just stuck around to be popular too. So Morgan don't judge by looks and status, look at who really loves you the most. If you need to take them on separate dates and find out, do it."

Ron walked over to me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back looking out the door of my room.

"And Morgan, I know about Jax and Gage. If that's who your talking about then I know you will choose the right one, but remember somebody might be nice and love you at first but things can change."

My mouth dropped and he walked out leaving me speechless. My brother knew and he gave me good ass advice for the first time.

What is getting to me? Should I find out who really loves me? I know Gage loves me but does Jax?