9.) Training

Chloe's P.O.V.

  I woke up feeling refreshed. That was possible the best sleep I have had for 5 years. Deciding on having a hot shower, I pulled out some clothes. I had to remember to ask one of the boys if they could take my shopping. I found a pair of black leggings and a long purple baggy shirt.  

   After hopping out of the shower and getting dressed I hurried downstairs and into the kitchen. I started to make eggs, and bacon. Once I got a couple of plates full of each I started on making waffles. I soon had enough food to feed an army. Werewolves tend to eat a lot more than humans.

   Knowing that the smell of the food would bring the guys down, I got to work on setting the huge dining table. and when I sat huge, it's an understatement. It could probably fit over 200 people.

   Just as I placed the last knife down, I heard footsteps banging down the stairs in a hurried formation. Laughing slightly, I sat down at the end of the table, away from most of the guys. Not that I didn't trust them - I did - I was just weary. But who could blame me, for the way my old pack treated me?

   They came barreling in the room and Mike took a beeline to the seat next to mine. Putting some food on his plate he settled down. I had a small smile on my lips. The others came in too. Matt sat across from his brother. Luke sat across from me and Chase brought his plate over to my other side. They all dug in.

   I reached out to get the bacon only to see, it was too far away.  “Can you pass the bacon please Matt?” I asked sweetly. He passed the plate over with a smile.

   “Thanks”

   “Chloe you are the BEST cook ever!” Mike yelled. Chase and Luke laughed at his outburst and nodding their head in agreement. I blushed at his compliment. I have never been complimented on my cooking before. 

   “So Chloe have you had any training?” Asked Luke friendly. I shook my head.

   “No, they didn't think I deserved to be trained. I watched their practice though.” I said feeling a little embarrassed.

   “No, training at all?” He asked shocked

   “None “ I said looking down at  my plate.

   “Well that's about to change. Today you start your training.” He said sounding....excited? I jumped up and did a happy dance.

   “Thanks! “ I said feeling at home with these boys. They were feeling more and more like a family should. I smiled.

   “Oh, can one of you drive me to a mall, so I can get some clothes?” I asked to no one in particular.

   "I’ll take you” Said Chase.

 “We’ll come to “ Said Mike and Matt at the same time. It was kind of scary how they did that sometimes. Chase groaned

   “You are NOT going in my car. I don't want what you did last time. I spent a month cleaning to backseat. And I still have paint. Go in your own car. “ He paused as if think about something   “Why do you want to go?”

   “We can't leave out baby sister with you!” Matt said in a “duh” voice.  

   “Baby sister?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

   “ Well, yeah. We have always wanted a baby sister. “ Mike said

   “Well then, come on big brothers, we have some shopping to do!”  I have never felt this happy in a long time.