15.) Pack A Who?

I laughed so hard I think that the nurses would think I was crazy. The boys looked at me with such relief made me quite down.

   “What's so funny?” asked an amused Mike.

   I pulled out my phone that was on a nightstand next to my bed. I tossed it to them and they started to laugh. Luke was bright red.

   “You videotaped it?” He asked in a disbelieving voice.

   “You bet I did.” I answered.

   The whole day was us getting closer together and my recovering. I needed my family right now.

~~~ A WEEK LATER~~~

   I am all better now. All recovered as the doctors say. But I still hurt. In my heart. That will never fully heal, and I know that.

   I was getting ready for a meeting with the gang. I pulled on a pair of black shorts and a Blue top. I made my way down the stairs. I sat next to Chase on the love seat. and to answer that unasked question. Yes Chase and me are going out.

   I had found out about a year ago that Chase never got to meet his mate. He felt her die. It was really hard on him, but he survived.

   Chase and I have been dating for a couple months. I liked him a lot. I always have.  

   My wolf felt better around his wolf. I felt like that too. If not for him.....I don't think I would be here.

   I curled up into his side, leaning my head on his shoulder. He smelt so nice. Shake your head from your thoughts I said to myself.

   I watched as Luke made his way into the room. He looked pissed until he looked at me. Than his face softened. What was that about?

   Huffing in annoyance, I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be in bed. I stifled a yawn. Luke got right down to business.

   “I have called you here to talk about a new job. It's a big one. A pack a little ways from here needs our help. They have a giant hunter problem. We are going there to help train. If there is a fight we will help. There's massive numbers of hunter sightings. We leaving tomorrow. The packs name is.....” He took in a breath. Why did he look so tense? My mind was working over drive as Luke sent me a sad look and spoke three words that hurt more then anything I have ever felt before.

“ The Moonstone pack.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know! I know! I know! It's super short, I will be updating real soon. I promise! I just needed to end it here. If you have any questions COMMENT

Please

VOTE!

COMMENT!