19.) Fam, Jam

I watched as James face was controlled by shock. Than anger, and then shock again. I heard a footstep to my right and swung my head to see Alex taking a step towards me.

“ Is that really you Chlo? Is it really you?” He asked in a cautioned voice. I tapped into his head and felt what he was feeling.

What I got shocked the socks off of me. Sadness, anger.  The sadness hit me like a ton of bricks. But I also got a bit of......Hope? Was that really hope? Hope for what?

I quickly got out of there and looked him in the eye. I nodded. I could see the once lifeless blue eyes I had, had before joining this pack, brighten ever so slightly.

He pulled me into a hug and then pulled away just as quickly as it had happened. then yelled  “ DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH?!?! I thought you were dead ” He whispered the last part. His eyes tearing up a bit.

What had happened to my brother? The big tough guy. The one that never cried, the one that hit me, the one that hurt me so much more than anyone else? Where had this new guy come from?

Still unsure of what just happened, I stood there and stared at him. It wasn't until Chase cleared his throat for the millionth time and said  “ We have had a very long trip, could you please show us to our rooms?” That I finally snapped out of my daze.  

I walked over to the car the guys took and grabbed two of my many purple bags. Turning I saw Zoey had come up next to me and put her hand on top of mine. Giving me a little squeeze she grabbed two of her pink bags. I think we packed enough for a small army.

I smiled at her and then started to walk to where Chase was making his way inside.

This was going to be one long day.

~~~LATER~~~

After making two more trips down to the car with Chase, I had finally brought all of my stuff into my room. Looking around the room that I would be staying in, I saw that it was a fair sized room. It had cream coloured walls and a soft coloured bedspread on a white queen sized bed.

I walked out of the room and down to the kitchen. I was hungry for some ice cream. When I got down there, I saw that Chase had grabbed all the ice cream containers. He was just closing the door when, I cleared my throat and said “ And what do you think you're doing?” He froze, then very slowly turned around while trying to hide the ice cream behind his back.. He looked to his right, I saw that Mike and Matt were barely covering their laughter. I could also see Alex looking at us in a amused but confused expression.

I looked Chase in the eye and took a step towards him and said again “ What do you think you are doing?”

He gave a small smile and looked down at the ground. Damn right he should be looking at the ground! He was trying to steal MY ice cream! I had a small, I mean like it was a pea size small addiction to ice cream.But who didn't?

I watched as a think of ice cream fell from his hands and on to the ground. By than the twins were laughing on the ground. Mike managed to squeeze a “ Better run man” before he was laughing again.