12.) White Wolf and Were Mates

The shift wasn't as bad as the first one. I felt my bones breaking and replacing. Mending in a different shape. My hands started to go and my legs. I fell on my knees. My back cracked and replaced.  This all happened in a matter of minutes.

   Stretching out my paws in front of me. I heard my wolf purr in content. I almost laughed at her in my mind. I could see her ready for anything. She still or should I say we still had the claw marks on our back. She had that sad look but not as worn out as before. Still it was an improvement.

   I moved out from behind the tree to see the rest were in the clearing. I walked along a little ways on a trail and stood in the shadows and watched.

   Mike and Matt were chasing what I think was Zoe. She was a golden honey colour. Luke was sneaking up on Mike. And chase? Where was he? Oh there he was. On the other end of the clearing. Looking around.

   His eyes landed on mine. We started at each other. He had the most expression pair of eyes. Most wouldn't see the emotions in them. But I could. But the look he gave me was something I haven't  seen in a long time . I think it was..... fondness.

   What was he thinking?

   I like him. Angelina said in a soft whisper that floated through my mind.

"As do I."  I reported. And I did. Is that what I felt for him? Fondness? I stepped out of the shadows and into the clearing. The others stopped fooling around and looked at me. Oh that's right I was a rare wolf. They probably never seen one before. Oh joy.

    Luke's kind voice floated into my mind.  "You didn't tell us you were a white wolf. "

   "I didn't think it was of importance. I didn't want you to treat me any different. You wouldn't, will you?" The question in my voice.

    It wasn't Luke who answered me, it was Chase  "We won't dream of it"  He said in a calm and collected voice. Then he said

    "Better run!" Before hopping up and running from the other end of the clearing. I spun around and run off. Laughing inside my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's P.O.V.

    I watched as Chase leaned down and whispered something to Chloe. She instantly relaxed and moved into him. Unnoticed by either that she had done that or that my beta was breathing heavily. It was plain  to me that they shared some kind of connection. She said something back that made Chases face ball up in worry. Wow she had him around  her small finger.

    Chase turned towards me and nodded before heading over to a tree and shifting. I wondered about Chloe's wolf. What colour would it be? There was something about that girl. I thought as I went behind to shift.