22.) Team Work

Hey guys! Sorry this is so short! Hope you like it. PLease

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as my team tried to teach them as much as they could. Which was a huge task. I couldn't wait until Luke came. He could put these little pups in their place. I could do that too, only I would get in trouble because I was not an Alpha.

Huffing, I focused on what I had to do. Which was going to prove more difficult. It was almost time to end. I just wanted to have a hot shower and then jump into bed. It was getting harder and harder to resist that urge.

Looking down at my watch I saw that it was already 6 o’clock. I blew a dog whistle and yelled        “ End of training.” I watched as everyone fell to their knees. Weaklings. Couldn't even go through one day of training.

This was going to be one long trip.

~~~ A WEEK LATER ~~~

This week had passed by so slowly I thought I was going to die of boredom.  We had finally trained this pack of mutts in hand to hand combat. Now we were going to teach them fighting in wolf form. I was not going to be very helpful. I was not going to shift in fornt of these mutts. I was only going to shift if there was danger.

My brother and I have gotten very close lately. Eating dinner next to each other, having food fights, training together. It felt nice. To be able to be near my brother again. The guys all let him in with open arms, well Chase was a little stiff near him. But a good talking with him he has become to relax around him.

As for James, well, I have been avoiding him as much as I could. I was never in the same room with him unless it was for work and then I was always with people.

Luke has not come yet. Said something about taking longer than he thought. I really can't keep up with that one. Saying one thing, but meaning another. He acted worse than a girl sometimes.

I don't think that I have told him that one yet. I guess it will have to wait until I can see him.

I watched as everyone made their way into the pack house. I stood and watched the trees. There was something wrong. I could sense it. It was crawling up my back and whispering in my ear

“ Their coming. Their coming. Their coming for you...”