10.) Scars

Chloe's P.O.V.   

   Zoe had on a nice deep pink suit that showed nice on her slim tan figure. She had given me a purple one that showed my scars. The ones on my back and the one on my front. I felt a pain as the memories surrounded me. 

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

(16 years old)

   Some boys circled around me. Pack members, I thought. I felt a quick panic flood over me and then I shut my emotions off. I knew better than to let it consume me. It would make everything so much worst. I made my face a mask. Hiding my fear. But I couldn't let a little showed in my eyes. James came out from behind a guy and his eyes had an evil glint in them. 

   “Chloe, Chloe, Chloe." He made a tsk sound.  "You've been very bad. I think you deserve to be punished for your bad behaviour. .” He said in a hard tone, but still smirking. I hadn't done anything. I have been really good.  Did everything they asked. Didn't cry out when they pushed me down the stairs and broke my arm. I had a feeling this was going to be bad. My feeling was confirmed when he pulled out a silver knife. It was the only thing known to hurt and scar a werewolf.

  “Am I right boys?” James continued as if I wasn't right there. Some nodded,  well others didn't look at me. James stalked over to me. It was then that I started to feel really afraid. He never had boundaries when it came to hurting me. 

   He ran the tip of the pointed knife on my stomach. I hissed in pain. He dug it a bit deeper in to me. That's how the night started. It got ugly soon after he got bored of running the tip on me.

   I have a scar from his bordome. A scar the ran from my right to my left on a slant. A word that will forever be on me. I lay there on the ground for hours after they were gone, I let all the tears I had run down my face.  Not really caring anymore

   They really though I was a killer. So much that the word was written on me. 

~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~

   I winced in pain. I throw on a large dark purple shirt that came down to my knees. It hid both the claw marks and the 'killer' scar on my stomach.  I would have to make something up, as to why I wasn't going in the water.

   Zoe came in and we walked back downstairs and into the backyard. I didn't feel too well. That sounded as good of an excuse as any. then they wouldn't know about my scars.

   Why not? Why can't they know? Angelina said the first time in what felt like days.

   “What would they say? They could kick me out. I’m a killer remember?” I said in a harder tone then I ment. 

   “Maybe, maybe not.” She said then disappears in my mind. So much for help. As we neared the pool I saw the guys splashing and fooling around. Zoe laughed.

   “Boys” she murmured. I chuckled. I sat down on one of the chairs and watched the boys in the pool. Zoe put on some shades and sat down next to me. Saying something about tanning. She soon fell into a light sleep. 

   She wasn't paying attention when a soaking wet Mike and Matt grabbed her and throw her in the pool. We all laughed. Zoe did too when she surfaced. This is what a family should be like. I thought. With a sigh I looked up at the sun.